The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MissBanzai charity tunnel run 2012

essexgt4

You can tag along with me if you want fitz? As long as you get yourself to the arena i'll drag you around all evening :) Bring warm clothes though, as I may have the roof off :D

1. JamieP

2. leet45single

3. Branners

4. Fitz

5. Abz (0798 552 1324)

6. tkddav3

7. makssupra

8. J_supra_07

9. Chucky@waR (07525021247)

10. dode "j" +1

11.TheTurtlesHead

12. TJP - I will have to meet you all at the Arena as not leaving home til 8pm :(

Fitz - I would love to have taken you but think I have already got a co-pilot, hope all is good with the family x

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's lying, there is no way he can or will control himself! Speaking from experience here :(

Shhhh... I told you if you ever bought that up I'd publish those photos....I mean it....

Fitz - I would love to have taken you but think I have already got a co-pilot, hope all is good with the family x

Aww thanks Trace, Perhaps I'll see you down there. I'll have to work out a way to get to the arena. Family are all well thanks :)

Don't forget guys and gals the cut off deadline for registering on the justgiving website is 1300hrs saturday the 10th, if you don't donate on-line there is no guarantee you will get a map so if you cant donate on-line the earlier you get there the better the chance you will have of getting one of the spares as there are limited numbers.

I'll see you at thurrock Abz!

Nah, so long as you don't smell or keep touching my leg it's 100% ok :) I Need a navigator for when I get lost! I'm from London, butI haven't lived there since when I was a little kid, so I don't know it that well :) I'll be stuck to the back of Abz like Louie Spence doing the Conga! (He loves it!)

Only thing is, where would I have to drop you off after? I'm going to be staying in waltham abbey.

I was looking forward to seeing you James but now I am worried! :blink:

:D

Don't forget guys and gals the cut off deadline for registering on the justgiving website is 1300hrs saturday the 10th, if you don't donate on-line there is no guarantee you will get a map so if you cant donate on-line the earlier you get there the better the chance you will have of getting one of the spares as there are limited numbers.

Thanks for the reminder, nearly forgot!

Is this a new list? Here is the old one:

Old List

1. JamieP

2. leet45single

3. Branners

4. Fitz

5. Abz

6. tkddav3

7. makssupra

8. J_supra_07

9. Chucky@waR

10. dode "j" +1

I'd recommend as suggest at Thurrock Services & then head down to the area, with the queue being massive last year I'd recommend we lead the services for 8pm to head towards the area making us get into the place around 8:30pm.

Thats a lovely list, but its not hte list of people who are going...

Can we go back to this list and people update it if you are going

1. Budz86

2. leet45single

3. TheTurtlesHead

4. Branners

Guest Budz86

Out of interest, what's the general consensus around a front number plate for this evening? I've not had one on the car for 10 months since I bought it but am in two minds about fitting one for this evening.

Guest Budz86

Might just take it with me and fit it at Lakeside, then remove it when we meet there again before the run. Don't want to start drilling the bumper this afternoon, CBA. Double sided carpet tape FTW!

Might just take it with me and fit it at Lakeside, then remove it when we meet there again before the run. Don't want to start drilling the bumper this afternoon, CBA. Double sided carpet tape FTW!

Or just leave it on your dash, we do have police presence but they are generally interested in bad behaviour or driving on the night. They be picking on people to give tickets for number plates etc unless an officer is in a bad mood or it is just dangerous. Generally the plod on patrol are pretty good.

:)

Car all done, see you all at lakeside about 8

Lakeside or Thurrock Services? As far as I am aware Thurrock Services is the meeting point.

If so, here are the details:

19:30 - 20:00 ~ Thurrock Services - RM16 3BG

20:00 - 20:30 ~ Essex Area - RM19 1AE

Times may differ slightly but that is the rough guide.

1. Budz86

2. leet45single

3. TheTurtlesHead

4. Branners

5. Chucky@waR (Peet 07525021247)

6. Justin Bieber

7. Dodec"j"

8. Abz

9. TJP

Dont forget to bring a satnav and a decent London map. The maps they give out are an indication of where to go, they do not tell you turn by turn and sometimes it can be confusing as to where they are sending you. Most people seem to just follow me and I get it 95% right, I just screw up the first tunnel every single time.....

Sorry I turned around after only a few tunnels but the soop's idle drop below 500 and stall so I had to keep it on the clutch when we were moving slow.. To much traffic for her as I could feel the clutch was warm.. Rather safe than sorry.. It was great to see you all.. Enjoy your run.. Ps. I hit a camera in on my way back through one of the tunnels.. 45 I think in a 40. F*ckers

Sorry I turned around after only a few tunnels but the soop's idle drop below 500 and stall so I had to keep it on the clutch when we were moving slow.. To much traffic for her as I could feel the clutch was warm.. Rather safe than sorry.. It was great to see you all.. Enjoy your run.. Ps. I hit a camera in on my way back through one of the tunnels.. 45 I think in a 40. F*ckers

Was wondering where you was going!!

Shame, once you get a Syvecs ECU then you will enjoy her so much!

She is begging for a decent ECU.

Was nice to see you, and she is looking lovely! :cool: