The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MissBanzai charity tunnel run 2012

essexgt4

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't…but my dad does :eyebrows:, so i'll borrow it. Only thing that worries me about this, is that most of the tunnels in london have speed camera's nestled in don't they? I don't intend on driving like a complete reprobate, but as the point of a tunnel run is to enjoy the sound, we're all gona wanna drop the hammer!

Don't worry, I know all the ones that do ;)

You see some fantastic cars & it looks amazing seeing all the cars.

Best bit was when we pulled up somewhere in Central London, got out & another 10 random cars joined our convoy! :D

well thats going to double the numbers on this!! I plan on being near you when you go through the tunnels.

Dont get to close, them 335's kick up some serious amounts of tarmac, need to sort out a super loud back box for this an all.

1. JamieP

2. leet45single (paying as soon as the car comes back from lee)

3. Branners

I'm not going mate as i'm offshore on that date. I just wanted to see if anyone local to me was going and wouldnt mind picking up a camera for me from another member :p
If James (TheTurtleshead) is going then I don't mind giving the camera to him :)

Then I guess you could collect it from him when you are back? Let me know dude, keep forgetting about the damn camera :D