The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MissBanzai charity tunnel run 2012

essexgt4

Was certainly great to meet some new faces, fantastic we done it together as much as possible in a group.

Some serious flames indeed! Hopefully we got some of it on footage!

Blackwall tunnel doesn't have any, well it has average speed ones which don't flash.

I think you might have gone through Limehouse Link tunnel which has the yellow boxes hanging at the top, one as you enter the tunnel, one in the middle and one at the end. If the speed is low enough then you can opt for a speed awareness course, but I wouldn't worry until something comes through the post! Lets hope enough people went through it so the film was finished!

Chucky soooo looks like Daniel Craig! :D

Just texted Scott as I haven't heard from him yet.

Scott is our video guru, you should have seen the amount of kit he had on him when he turned up at my place!

He decided to use just the GoPro's and handheld recording device with mic.

Don't know if anyone took any pictures, I should have took my camera with me but I have been lazy & haven't really brought out for a few events. Infact I think the last time I used it was at Dragonball! Anyway video's will be better than pictures ;)

She did what?! Bet Scott is rewinding and going over and over the footage's :D

Let's hope you was too quick for them!!

Thinking about it, is it worth us doing a club tunnel run? Less cars on the road then, we can dot down exactly where all the camera's are etc.

I need to get a cam for next time too.

Who is sorting the vids and pics then abz?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abz.. I love the idea of a club tunnel run.. Our own charity run for CJ!? He has put so much effort in the Austec Dyno day I think we should arrange something...

Banners, Abz will wash your Soop in a bikini if you can lead us again. :D

Think Branners was going to lead us again... until you said that! :D

P.S - IS A MANKINI!!! Not a bikini! It's in fashion, Justin Beebee wears one!

I need to get a cam for next time too.

Who is sorting the vids and pics then abz?

I think it's ScottC

Jason, as Chucky mentioned ScottC is working on this :)

Abz I do no such thing! :D just want to say thanks to Branners for leading us through London, was a great night, and lee your car sounded the mutts nuts! so blooming loud :thumbs:

Cheers mate, just wish there was a good opportunity in one of the tunnels to really open her up with the screamer pipes sounding with out the panic of speed cameras.

• 5 months later...

yes, there will be another one in October.

There is in fact one this coming Friday but only for people registered with tickets for JAE. If you dont have JAE tickets you are not allowed along. WHich is a bit sad as it was short on cars last year.

But enough moaning, there will be another one of these open to all in October.