Supra Mirrors?

JamieP

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol i think these veilside will be a bit of a dissapointent! they are quite similar to the border ones. very hard to take a photo of! and the wierd thing is that the passenger side is slightly longer than the driverside! had a pic of them fitted somewhere, will have to try and dig it out but that was from about 2008 when i first got my hands on them so dont hold ya breath.

WP_000097.jpg

WP_000098.jpg

Those arches are unreal!:drool:

lol i think these veilside will be a bit of a dissapointent! they are quite similar to the border ones. very hard to take a photo of! and the wierd thing is that the passenger side is slightly longer than the driverside! had a pic of them fitted somewhere, will have to try and dig it out but that was from about 2008 when i first got my hands on them so dont hold ya breath.

They look pretty good...hard to tell without them being fitted though! Why didn't you put them on the car!?

They look pretty good...hard to tell without them being fitted though! Why didn't you put them on the car!?

I had a full Veilside kit to fit at one point, but needed to spray it all up, fell out of love with it and decided to keep the car a bit more standard. I got rid of the rest of the kit and had these left over. am pretty sure they are like rocking horse poop these days.