The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Parrys widebody and respray thread*Now in paint*

Parry_10

my other do luck bumper without the undertray was from knight racer, this one is from a company called revolution imports

I think mine may be from the same place then. It looks identical to yours. The fit was decent too, just needed a tiny bit of work under the wing location area and a little bit of flatting and it was good to go.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to see the car yesterday and its coming along well matt is doing a great job. After speaking to him its looking like I might have the door handles blended in now and door poppers underneath the wing mirrors:eyebrows: Ive never been keen on the look of the stock handles and its something a bit different:thumbs:

I went to see the car yesterday and its coming along well matt is doing a great job. After speaking to him its looking like I might have the door handles blended in now and door poppers underneath the wing mirrors:eyebrows: Ive never been keen on the look of the stock handles and its something a bit different:thumbs:

Be interested to see the car with no door handles, cant say i like the look though. What happens if the poppers jam or something?

My new do luck front bumper turned up today. Nothing wrong with the other just I wanted one with the undertray. The main reason being my fusebox is now under the headlight which means it was open to dirt/water etc from the road, the undertray will cover the bottom of it now.

Good move there's a major side view difference with the under tray ones compared to the none undertray.

Haveing the smoothed handles looks good it really helps the lines of the car flow.

I would be worried about not being able to get in the car though

If anything was to fail or the battery went flat you could get in through the boot using the key hole and my battery is in the boot as well

If anything was to fail or the battery went flat you could get in through the boot using the key hole and my battery is in the boot as well

That's true I forgot that there is a key entry on the boot. I have to use to pulling the leaver.

It should look good well worth doing