The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Parrys widebody and respray thread*Now in paint*

Parry_10

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fronts on that white supra are different to veilside. Not sure what they are, they might even just be modified versions to make them wider. Anyway, the stock width ones don't stick out anywhere near that far. The Doluck bumper sticks out a little in that area anyway so the overfenders touch the bumper flush as they are.

The fronts on that white supra are different to veilside. Not sure what they are, they might even just be modified versions to make them wider. Anyway, the stock width ones don't stick out anywhere near that far. The Doluck bumper sticks out a little in that area anyway so the overfenders touch the bumper flush as they are.

Yeh i know what you mean scott I did realise that from looking at other cars with them as well

What kind of money we talking for such a job, body and paint work?

tbh the price of what a garage/bodyshop does things for would usually stay private as every job is different and brings about its own little obstacles along the way!

I will say that Matt does very good prices and i've always been happy with my invoices :)

next update: Matt found that one of the front wings were bent and out of shape where the bumper bolts onto and had started to rust so he sorted that out. He has started to finish off the engine bay from where I smoothed the holes. Really happy so far going to drop the arches off tomorrow

chris supra 014.jpg

chris supra 015..jpg

chris supra 019.jpg

chris supra 022..jpg

chris supra 016.jpg

chris supra 048.jpg

chris supra 038.jpg

chris supra 041.jpg

chris supra 042.jpg

chris supra 043.jpg

chris supra 044.jpg

chris supra 045.jpg