Jspec TT6 arrives at Supraloopy's tomorrow,the project begins

tooquicktostop

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Them KADs look nice. Are they the 380mm floaters on the front? Be warned they make alot of noise when the disks move on the bells :)

Cheers,I believe they are

Thanks for the heads up on the noise, will have to live with it, I am going for open screamer pipe and single box exhaust so there will be plenty of noise to get used to, I am going to have Dave paint the blue bits gold with red KAD stickers

• 4 weeks later...

Dave has worked his magic again in preparation for the trip to Paul Whiffin tomorrow for the single kit, 3" single box exhaust, twin open screamer pipes, SRD fuel system, Whifbitz fuel rail and 1000cc injectors and a RPS 3 Streetmax clutch

Dave has removed the boot install and put back the rear seat, added a SRD twin fan set up, KADS big brake set up front and rear, fully adjustable coilovers, carbon glove box with gauges, meshed the front bumper and fitted an oil cooler

I've removed my KAD's now! The J-Specs look so tiny behind the wheel! Going to have to buy another set for my next supra! You'll love how they try and get you to escape the cockpit through the windscreen when braking hard :D

Got the same floaters as this setup for sale fella, mega cheap :)

Dropped the car off at Garage Whifbitz. KADS are fantastic, very close fit with my wheels but all good

Have decided to have Paul fit 264 cams and a bigger intercooler so we can get the most out of the turbo, also have a set of racing spark plugs going in as well

Nice! be interested to see how the 264 cams work with your setup. what turbo did you go for? the S366?