The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best thread ever

Graham1984

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No deadly serious, I was browsing through some threads about general na mods and someone asked a stupid question and was told it was dumb... That was countered by them saying they had seen someone from here asking how to open the boot so congratulations on your fame! If I find the thread I will post a link but their general view of you to cut a long story short is that you are a moron/helmet.

How many more times are you going to sell him he is a moron lol poor lad, give him some support!

Is carl madboy whatever his name is on here?? Surely his "I am not gonna turbo it I want to keep it a 3litre" was better than Ed's comment to what is a tricky problem. If it makes you feel better I couldn't take the key out at first........... 20seconds later I could though and without the southern hemisphere having a chat/laugh about it.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I just read the wolfkin/napkin whatever his chav name was and that was a great thread, When you have your other allies with names like bennyessex the chav factor is still there. If you are going to welcome yourself to a car forum with a boot full of junk that looked like a builders skip and more lights than Blackpool at xmas then what do you expect plus some people can't take a joke or constructive criticisms

It also makes me feel lucky I avoided newbie hazing but surely that is all part of the fun anyway.

Anyone get to duke it out with him at the meets/park in the end???

I will try and find it for you, Don't get upset as I found that thread you posted highly amusing and would never slag you off plus always remember two things 1) I would do a way better job than this to have a pop and 2) Why be upset over little fat me when there is a whole country having a giggle over your lack of knowledge.

These threads are great.

The boot release thread is quality and I would like to thank you for bringing it to my attention.

I of course will do the honourable thing and pass the thread over to someone who hasn't had the fortune of reading it (if there is anyone left).

JamieP's initial response to the Wolfking thread.....Just excellent.