The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The black Beast 2012 updates. (sentenced to death)

JamieP

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking forward to seeing the bonnet, enquired about one but heard nothing

I dont think he is going to do them, he has not taken a mould of mine and the other bonnet is gone now, he still has the mould for the hump and vent so could do you one of them.

I dont think he is going to do them, he has not taken a mould of mine and the other bonnet is gone now, he still has the mould for the hump and vent so could do you one of them.

Would have prefered a full bonnet, the humps never work. never mind. I will never go genuine doluck again as its sods law ill have a naff one again

Would have prefered a full bonnet, the humps never work. never mind. I will never go genuine doluck again as its sods law ill have a naff one again

One off stuff costs to much to develop, I dont think the market is there for stuff like this on Supras anymore to make it viable.

My hump has worked, not been cheap though, has cost me £1410 :(

It seems like only yesterday when you said "This one is definately going to stay stock body" :D

The bonnet looks fantastic, infact the whole car looks like it could have come out of the factory like that. What wing mirrors are those? Look like Ganador but also quite different.

Also, bonnet catches are notable by their absence. I take it they're not required?

Edited by j_jza80 (see edit history)

Quite like the bonnet, still think I preferred it before though, not sure.

Really not keen on the new mirrors though.

I'm the same. I honestly thought I would have been blown away but I'm really underwhelmed. With the entire do-luck kit it looks amazing, and it's without doubt my favourite bonnet, but it just doesn't look as good as I thought it would on JPs car.