The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra 3.0 non turbo

Guest PhillRC

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just chill my life don't affect u in eny way of form tbh.

1. What if you crash into me?

2. What if you crash into a friend or relative of mine?

3. My insurance went up this year, this will be partly to do with silly little wankers like you defrauding the system.

Don't buy a supra. F*ck off and go and buy something else you limp wristed noodle eating choir boy.

C*nt. :)

Edited by DamanC (see edit history)

Lol how am I a chav ?

1) You're seriously considering not declaring major modifications in order to get the car you want. That's quite chavvy. Don't do it/justify it just because other people do it. Are you a sheep?

2) You seem to have no concept of the consequences of your actions; it's all Me Me Me. You say committing insurance fraud doesn't have an affect on the rest of us, and that you're a careful driver so you won't need to make a claim. There are some real idiots out there, so being a careful driver yourself isn't sufficient to stay out of accidents. And you can't hide behind not having a fault accident either; many accidents are settled 50:50 if the insurance companies can't agree on whose fault it was.

Lets just put it this way,

Your going to crash at some point or another, its going to happen. Just look at how your reacting... you obs come on here trying to be the BIG I AM, thinking its a cracking idea to defraud a company and pushing our premiuns up. unfortantly this it A shitty chavvy forum in which people brag about defrauding companies this forum is for serious people with serious cars that actually require a certain level of intelligence to maintain and enjoy!

Quite simply, you a chav because if you understood maths youd understand that the difference between a TT and N/A is only 300 or so on insurance, but by doing a conversion of a N/A to TT, and all the structural and Engine work that is needed to support it properly would cost well in to the ££££'s.

Am i right people?

Edited by Reeves1 (see edit history)

I don't drive fast so the chances of s crash is unlikely and I know alot of insurance engineers so I'm good there.

Why u all so weird Havant even bought the car yet never mind insure it it's my life and I haven't crashed cause I don't drive fast, I like fast cars cause I like Easyer driving and why is forums full of keyboard warriors ? Just chill my life don't affect u in eny way of form tbh. Worry about all the boy racers crashing making your insurance go up

Ban me if u want ur all ricers

Good by

Lol I'll make supras look good no body kits and glitter paint for me tbh I'll keep it oem apart from coilys and maybe some evo 2 recaros

And btw I won't be owning a supra for a year at least, I joined this forum to know a bit about the car I want and work it all out before I buy it I ent a bad person i just want cheaper insurance why should I do it right buy paying loads when other people do the same.

Just checked and it's £300 more to insurer a tt why are supras so cheep to insure :S are they fast ?

Lol how am I a chav ?

All of the above pretty much points to your immaturity, stupidity, lack of knowledge and general ability to lick windows and lifetime membership to the Chav Club.

I guess you'll be breaking up from school for Christmas soon - that'll be nice for you (although I'm sure by the state of your English and grammar that attending school is not high on your list of priorities). The more I read (decipher) your posts the more the desire is to repeatedly hit you in the face with a rolled up copy of Max Power. I do hope you buy a Supra when you grow up and I hope that your first trip out in it ends up with you upside in a ditch on fire. But that will be OK because you know people who can sort that.

I think what cheers me the most is that at some point in the future, all of us on here will be using our tax money to keep you at Her Majesty's Pleasure for 23 hours a day somewhere whilst 'Mental Barry' buries himself in you repeatedly.