The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra 3.0 non turbo

Guest PhillRC

I'm going turbo ofc and was the point of telling my insurance they want £2100 for a n/a and about the Honda 100bhp per lt vtec engines are awesome :D

Because AFAIK they can refuse to pay out if you have an accident..... and then pursue a conviction for fraud which then needs to be declared whenever you apply for insurance.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PhillRC

Why u all so weird Havant even bought the car yet never mind insure it it's my life and I haven't crashed cause I don't drive fast, I like fast cars cause I like Easyer driving and why is forums full of keyboard warriors ? Just chill my life don't affect u in eny way of form tbh. Worry about all the boy racers crashing making your insurance go up

Why u all so weird Havant even bought the car yet never mind insure it it's my life and I haven't crashed cause I don't drive fast, I like fast cars cause I like Easyer driving and why is forums full of keyboard warriors ? Just chill my life don't affect u in eny way of form tbh. Worry about all the boy racers crashing making your insurance go up

weirdo :D

Guest PhillRC

And btw I won't be owning a supra for a year at least, I joined this forum to know a bit about the car I want and work it all out before I buy it I ent a bad person i just want cheaper insurance why should I do it right buy paying loads when other people do the same.

You don't get it at all do you......

1. What your saying is illegal

2. If you can't afford to buy a tt then you wont be able to run it!

3. When you crash the car ( which you probably will as you sound like a tool ) your insurance would be invalid

4. Have you even tried shopping around for insurance prices vary massively!

As for keyboard warriors I've been using this forum for over a year now and find most people on here are generally trying to help each other out and for the best part give sound advice.