The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MAJOR rear arch modification being carried out by Matt.....

Jamesy

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Chris says.

When I had my blue supra, going to work over the speed hump the 4" midpipe used to catch slightly, I replaced the tyres when I refurbed the wheels and it didn't catch anymore. It must have raised the car a few MM enough not to catch the hump. You may have an issue if your tyres are not brand new.

Yeah good points - the tyres have only done 500 "easy" miles driving.

Furthermore, if i ever change tyres again it wont be larger than a 315 width - if anything back to a 295 giving me a few mm's extra clearance should i need it :)

Spunky monkey. Should be all good then. They do look pretty tasty :)

• 2 weeks later...

i love the fact that your doing somethign difffrent and that you a passionate about it, iv got myself a veilsdie kit for my supra as i love it and then theres others that hate it. but you should be proud of the car you drive and i truley can not wait to see these all finished.

Going to be a real little drift car look love it! keep it up!

i love the fact that your doing somethign difffrent and that you a passionate about it, iv got myself a veilsdie kit for my supra as i love it and then theres others that hate it. but you should be proud of the car you drive and i truley can not wait to see these all finished.

Going to be a real little drift car look love it! keep it up!

;) thanks mate, i dont usually go all out with lairy mods, and i dont really think this is either - like you said its all personal preference at the end of the day :)

too right.

Iv been on alot of car forums over the years and everyones has diffrent opinions the majoriaty here seem realy nice even if its not to there liking which i like about this place as im one do often do things a bit mad.

Look at what people have said i agree with some but it doesnt mean theyre right, the whole point of tuning and modding alike is to have fun and do what you want. you never know you might start a trend

when are they all going to be done? how much more work is there to do?

• 2 weeks later...