The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Meet @ The London Motor Museum, Sunday 29th January 2012 is now on.

Lbm

Firstly many thanks to LBM/ Branners & LMM Staff, and everyone else involved in organising the day/ pizza etc... excellent work indeed.

It was great to meet some new people for a proper chat, although unfortunately for the few I met I seemed to miss plenty of others.

I really enjoyed the day, although my lasting memory will be to remember to pack the thermals next time as boy it was 'bloody freezing' all day long!!

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for organising LBM, special thx to LMM too. Great day out, good fun catching up with old friends and meeting new members. Took a few pics and will upload them soon.

It was nice meeting you mate and good doing business with you too! Thanks for the sound system advice.

Again as many have said thanks to Branners and LBM for organising this. I got there a bit late so missed a few people, the free Pizzas and Rockstar Drinks :(

Was a nice little trip out for Me the Mrs. and Little man :)

I owe a few people an apology as I forgot to say goodbye (I find its always polite :)) We initially went to the car with the intention of coming back but then decided it was best to head on home as little man was tired. - Still was good to catch up with a few of the familiar faces although I was hoping to meet a few new people who frequent the forum.

Abz, you owe me a text :)

People need name badges for these events, as I find it awkward to ask "who are you on the forum?".

Good to meet a few new people though :)

I knew who you were as saw you turn up in your car, still thought I'd ask "Are you Josh?" incase I was wrong though :D

Was good to catch up finally.

I knew who you were as saw you turn up in your car, still thought I'd ask "Are you Josh?" incase I was wrong though :D

Was good to catch up finally.

Definitely :)

I also saw last night that you'd sent me a friend request a while ago on FB but I hadn't accepted it.

Good to finally speak to you too :)

I would just like to say had fantastic day,it was my 1st supra meet since owning the car and was very impressed with how nice and chatty everyone was, cant wait to go to some more meets now.

Same here loved the convoy coming down from Mimms :D:d

Missed the Pizza as I had to leave early to go to work but a very well done Lbm and everyone else involved :) as it was a great 1st meet for 2012 and long may it continue :cool:?

Abz, you owe me a text :)

Read that quickly and thought you said you owe me sex :blink: :D

Yeah, but I don't know who anyone else is and only a few people came up and said hi :p

Can not believe I missed you Josh! Did you see me? Cute, handsome looking chap... talking like Borat.