LED rear lights?

FOSTA

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok just had an e-mail from heckler. He has finished the lights and has them boxed up ready to send back. Here is some pics he has just sent me of his amazing work. BIG THANKS HECKLER! ;-)

They MOT friendly with reflectors?

Did your OEM Tail lights off Toyota come with Bulbs, I need to change my LED lenses for the OEM to get through the MOT

Was thinking that alright! hmm, any pics!

Want to take them off after I pass without maring the paint

almost like bike reflectors mate. wouldnt have thought they cost more than a fiver. didnt take any pics cuz they aren't a fashion item!!

ive only got pics of my celica with tinted lights :D

im sure just sticking them on with silicon wouldnt harm the paintwork. i wouldnt recommend using super glue. lol

Oh my!!! i might have to treat myself.......... again

i love it when you get that excited it's like you forget all logic :)

They MOT friendly with reflectors?

Did your OEM Tail lights off Toyota come with Bulbs, I need to change my LED lenses for the OEM to get through the MOT

yeah they came with bulbs and wiring harness. and for the mot i will just put my old pre-facelift lights back in as its only a 2minute job :-)

I think I might want some of these... How do you get the carbon look on the inside? Am I right in thinking its just that carbon wrap stuff? And do you do the carbon wrap option Heckler?

Yup, you take the light appart, and apply the carbon wrap. TBH, I try and avoid doing the carbon wrap as I find it too messy (for me) to work with...