The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1099 rwhp (1293bhp) dyno video.

JamieP

He at least had the decency to reply and confirm it was him so I posted this reply on SF

'Craig as you rightly said about the way my response was percieved I just thought that you should know the reason, i knew staright away that this guy was another 'tuner' from the UK, he is in fact a guy called Martin Battye (as I thought) he does not get on with Ryan or JP, didnt mind sitting in my RV and charging his laptop etc and showing me the software for Link ecu, this was at a time when I did not really know or get on with Ryan and Martin had made the mistake of coming on to the UK forum and trying to rubbish his maps which did not go down well. Now every forum this guy goes on he uses the name MartinBattye or MB Automotive in one form or another !!!! Now this is my whole point WHY come on here as Supra JZ (does not own a Supra) when I'll have a bet you dont have a Martin Battye as a member or a MB Automotive !!! Im not getting involved in mud slinging as the guy has a good rep on a lot of forums but that may just be the Fan Boi's as he puts it!!! All I will say is his 'sponsored' RX hasn't put a proper run in all season much like my own car, guess we all have problems ehh Martin!! Now back to JP's car, well done mate and its only a whisker from the 9's.'

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martin has seen probably 2 of my maps on AEM. One on Terminators car after i mapped it properly and got it starting well from cold after it seems he couldn't even tho he had the car in his workshop for 2 weeks+

2nd one on Suprahumans car which the owner he stated the knock control was off on (Duff sensor on Engine)

But the thing is i have remapped about 6 of his cars and never go on driftworks where he maps a few cars and stated all the issues with his maps. I just dont see the need for it and more importantly have time! Something he seems to have a lot of...

This Guy seems to pop up everywhere discrediting so many other tuners and builders. I would not give him the time of day, I remember a while back when he came on the board and started to slate a build with only several post and pulling the map apart. Our mods put a stop to this immediately. Ryan you are an excellent tuner and you dont need to prove anything to anyone, let people like this get on with there lives as complete idiots.

I and many other people would use you over and over again, the proof is in your reputation !!..

ps...do you know how to reply to a PM ? i think the reply icon does not work on your screen ..lol

That was nice of Martin, seemed to have a real bad attitude that guy from the very first time he posted.

I'd not let him near a car of mine, did you see this picture ck put up of his new engine build that Martin did? The engine is open and covered in a serious amount of dust, I'm sure that will last long.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/jamie450x/18f5311d.jpg

You'd hope that the engine is just 'mocked up' in that state, prior to a good clean. Still unacceptable though, I'd be livid if it were mine! :D

It for some reason has head issues, the erar bucket is sticking again, im just ordering a new head, apparently there have been some issues with ferrea valve gear and thats what im running so im going for a head equipped with supertech stuff like JP etc are using, i'll put this right and run it this weekend and see what she does, theres a test and tune friday and rotorstock saturday. We drove the car to Lees BBQ it was fine, Simon drove it back and parked it for about 3 hours then started it and drove it on the trailer, it was fine, started at Pod and the rear bucket was sticking !!!! I actually hate the car officially !

so frustrating for you dude...I was feeling your pain and saw you drive off sup in tow...You WILL get there and when you do it will seem even better having had to work so hard for it....;-)

Firstly I have to say it may well not be Martin, I sent him an e.mail asking is that you on Supra forums, the reply was simply yes, he got a less than complimentry one back and I posted saying it was him, it appears at first that he may well think I meant is he a member here and he didnt recognise my e.mail, I have now sent a clearer e.mail and await clarification, I hope it is not him because whenever we meet we get or got on well so that is even more a stab in the back. Like I said this may well be a missunderstanding.

so frustrating for you dude...I was feeling your pain and saw you drive off sup in tow...You WILL get there and when you do it will seem even better having had to work so hard for it....;-)

Simon has had a peek and the inside of the buckets are marked, as if the springs are rubbing !!!! Very starnge

I think it's that's arrogant Danish guy that got banned from here, his posting style is exactly the same...

Really ? Very odd. Ryan has seen my maps and has no issue, we actually get on very very well. Ryan has teased me about my maps being a little 'conservative' if anything, so to say mine are aggressive is somewhat laughable :D Dude's engine had no marks of det and perfect colouration after making 1160 at the hubs, I don't think I'm terrible :(

I wont lose sleep over it, but does seem very odd.

Im amazed that such an estabilished forum such as Supra Forum has to call our reputable members liars over a bit of horsepower.

We have some stunning examples pullng some insane power we don't have to prove anything to a bunch of Yanks.

JP, Ryan, Dude keep up the great things you achieve I know I enjoy seeing the updates.