The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1099 rwhp (1293bhp) dyno video.

JamieP

So who's the Troll in SupraForums then?? Obviously someone off of here.

Yeah, real shame, not supprised he is trying to hide who he is.

You push things to the limit and sometimes things break, some people keep it secret, others have nothing to hide.

Just for the record, my car has broke two engines, the stock one bent a rod, second engine sh1t itself when i took a risk and added nitrous, i knew there was a chance it may fail but took the risk as i wanted a good time and had plans to upgrade the engine spec over winter anyhow, this guy seems to be trying to blame Ryan.

All said i really dont care what anyone thinks over there, its just a couple of small minded people posting that are most likely jelous, they can get stuffed, i love my car :)

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont let it get to you jp, there are idiots in all walks of life its just something we have to live with ! whichever way you cut it just looking at your speedo vid it is clear for everyone to see you are pushing out much more than 1000 hp mate, and shell v power is good fuel the only fuel i will ever use in my toys.

I was posting over there trying to be amicable and find out what their problem was with the fuel and ignition timing. I've never really posted anything about my car there as they can be idiots sometimes.....I generally stay away except nosing for tech discussions really.

Nice job yesterday JP, hope you get the clutch sorted.

Dude - burn it :D

Im not going to post again as ive said my bit, if they want to argu over numbers or call bullsh1t on the boost and timing im not going to waste my time trying to defend it.

I wonder who it could be though? says he has seen Ryans maps, seems not to like Ryan or myself for some unknown reason, matin battye maybe? he seemed to have a deep hate for Ryan, jelous of his work load id say, any other suggestions?

Dude, I'd ignore the guy. He seems to be just baiting you and AFR for some reason...

Everyone knows building a drag car will have it's issues, he's just taking advantage of the situation to have a dig for an unknown reason.

I just hate keyboard warriors, I can accept critsism from guys that don't hide and have been there done that etc but some faceless jerk trying to score points just annoys me.

I know exactly what you mean. Reason I use FB alot more for the Supra related stuff as well, no-one can hide behind a username there!!!

JP, you know how your car performs and as long as your happy with it, then it don't matter. With the slicks and better traction your trap will be up anyhow, and a low 9 at 155 will be the proof in the pudding. 10.1 with that 60ft means there's a whole load of room for improvement.

Hope you get your clutch sorted asap, and can get the car out there right away.

I'm planning on a test n tune day in September, would be nice if you and Dude could make it there as well.

I know exactly what you mean. Reason I use FB alot more for the Supra related stuff as well, no-one can hide behind a username there!!!

JP, you know how your car performs and as long as your happy with it, then it don't matter. With the slicks and better traction your trap will be up anyhow, and a low 9 at 155 will be the proof in the pudding. 10.1 with that 60ft means there's a whole load of room for improvement.

Hope you get your clutch sorted asap, and can get the car out there right away.

I'm planning on a test n tune day in September, would be nice if you and Dude could make it there as well.

Im pretty sure JP will be doing that Sept date and I intend to be doing it as well.

If i can get my clutch issue sorted in time i will be, wanted to run this friday and saturday on a prepped track but thats out now.

Rotorstock isn't the best of days IMO, at a previous event a few big bhp RX7's went sideways in the wall at the top of the track due to it not being prepped properly. Prep wise the Webster day will probably be the best to run a good number.

I'm gonna use the test n tune in sep just to dial the car in a little and practise some launches. It's always difficult to get a good time when the tracks not prepped properly.

Rotorstock isn't the best of days IMO, at a previous event a few big bhp RX7's went sideways in the wall at the top of the track due to it not being prepped properly. Prep wise the Webster day will probably be the best to run a good number.

I'm gonna use the test n tune in sep just to dial the car in a little and practise some launches. It's always difficult to get a good time when the tracks not prepped properly.

They are running the JDS at Rotorstock so the track will be prepped pretty well, good enough for Bradshaw to run in the 6's anyway.

Im not going to post again as ive said my bit, if they want to argu over numbers or call bullsh1t on the boost and timing im not going to waste my time trying to defend it.

I wonder who it could be though? says he has seen Ryans maps, seems not to like Ryan or myself for some unknown reason, matin battye maybe? he seemed to have a deep hate for Ryan, jelous of his work load id say, any other suggestions?

Martin has seen probably 2 of my maps on AEM. One on Terminators car after i mapped it properly and got it starting well from cold after it seems he couldn't even tho he had the car in his workshop for 2 weeks+

2nd one on Suprahumans car which the owner he stated the knock control was off on (Duff sensor on Engine)

But the thing is i have remapped about 6 of his cars and never go on driftworks where he maps a few cars and stated all the issues with his maps. I just dont see the need for it and more importantly have time! Something he seems to have a lot of...

Im not a member on supraforums so cant read all the pages just the stuff from google cached but has anyone pointed out StuartW runs on Pump fuel as well and is doing 159-162 terminals!

Yes mate I posted that earlier, silly bollox said JP's car looks about 700 hp so i stated SW's must be at least 800 then !!!!

Possibly, he never liked me but then he seemed to hate everyone full stop, he posts just like him tbh.

Im pretty sure you had it right before JP, knows too much and all about the HKS series. Anyway ive e.mailed him and asked him if it is him on there !!!!