JamieP

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

again fair play mate do you think enough is enough or do you want more hp

Enough is never enough ;)

Congrats on the new power.

Have you got a chute? If not I'd think about one!

With that power you'll be way over 150mph.

Been looking into them, DD tuning do a decent looking one, will see how i get on at suprapod, dont plan on dragging it more than once or twice a year.

http://shop.doubledtuning.com/Parachute-mount-for-94-Supra-DDchute.htm

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

If you go over 150mph theyl make you turn it down, or won't let you run without a chute :)

It's a great problem to have!

What's it weigh now, and what size nitrous jet was you using?

I asked santapod about the cage/chute thing a while back and they said for rwyb there was no rules, happy to fit a chute though if i have to.

We didnt get a chance to weigh it today, jets are only 50 shot, turbo spooled about a 1000rpm quicker with the nitrous.

Ah, I always thought over 150 requires a chute!

Nitrous transforms how an engine behaves :)

Only at a sanctioned event, JP does not even need a cage or harness at a RWYB, just a helmet and covered arms.

JP looks like our little heads up will be quite close, I need a couple of runs to dial mine back in then we can line up and go for it.

Only at a sanctioned event, JP does not even need a cage or harness at a RWYB, just a helmet and covered arms.

JP looks like our little heads up will be quite close, I need a couple of runs to dial mine back in then we can line up and go for it.

Happy to give you a little head start mate ;) on a side not did you make your chute kit yaself? fancy making another that can be removed easily?

Guest Jamesmkiii

Do you have a build thread with more information on your cars setup? I am in the process of building my current 800whp 2JZ MKIII into a 1000whp drag car. Just curious. Thank you