The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trax 4th September Silverstone.

JamieP

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will be there one way or the other. i have a hotel already book but the car club i was going to go with have decided to close down and are now not having a stand, so its all paid for for me but with no stand to go on. saying that me and a friend have been asked to go on a trade stand and we are just waiting confirmation on that. though id love to do a owners club stand there.

I have emailed their events people to see what we can get in the way of a club stand. Asking for 10 to 15 car plot. Not sure if I can make this or not but will start the orgnisation on it as we used to have a great time there.

We had a shared Supra vs 300zx track session there one year, which sort of ruined the relationship between the two clubs when we mullered past them at every opportunity!!

Ive just bought a 09:20 track slot, come and watch the black beast tear it up:d not many track slots left so be quick if you want a spot.

1. JamieP (going on track)

2. fruity_south

3. Branners (poss)

4. Ricky49

+1 for more information on the club stand.

1. JamieP (going on track)

2. fruity_south

3. Branners (poss)

4. Ricky49

5. Jimojameso

6. Dcarrter21

7. Dan_Turism0

8. sammytruck

9. Parry_10

10. Scotty71 - Track if available (novice)

11. Foxysupra

12. Richardstock1 (Going on track)

Edited by ManwithSupra (see edit history)

Im going to try for a 10 space club stand then. I know theres 12 on the list but there were 40 on the list for Dragonball and we never hit the numbers.

So it will be first 10 paid up via the online shop once I have confirmation of spaces.

Awesome :) as soon as its set up let me know and i will pay straight up..

1. Richardstock1 - Definite Club Stand Pass