The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trax 4th September Silverstone.

JamieP

It is happening, I just got back from my holiday and will be asking Steve to pop the details up on the site.

We only have 10 club stand spaces, 1 is reserved for me so that makes 9. When they go up they will go quickly.

Each club stand pass comes with 1 entry ticket. If you have any friends (sadly I dont) then you will need to get extra entry tickets.

Expect the tickets to appear on the shop shortly.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Branners I am guessing that as I didn't buy a ticket through the club I miss out on a club stand pass?

Sadly yes. Due to being royally caught out on the last few events I went low on the number of tickets I ordered this time and only got 10 tickets which include a stand pass.

I believe there may be a spare coming up though so keep an eye out for it.

Our approach for almost all future events is to buy less tickets than names and make it first come first served. We lost a lot of money last year and this year due to not selling spaces.

Sadly yes. Due to being royally caught out on the last few events I went low on the number of tickets I ordered this time and only got 10 tickets which include a stand pass.

I believe there may be a spare coming up though so keep an eye out for it.

Our approach for almost all future events is to buy less tickets than names and make it first come first served. We lost a lot of money last year and this year due to not selling spaces.

Just an idea John, would it not be better to sell the tickets via the shop setting a deadline which is before the shows

advanced ticket deadline, then you order up the amount of tickets sold.

I appreciate this was a late deal with trax but for future events it could be easily implemented