Dude/AFR Drag car 1024 BHP ATW's.

JamieP

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so dude , what rear end do you have , is it still stock subframe wishbones ect , diff , shafts? thats some seroius universe bending power

Carbon 'Big Boy' prop, prop hoop, scatter shield, Kazz 2 way diff, UK 6spd casing and ratio, AFR billet diff cover and hardware kit,Front and rear solid bushes and seam welded subframe, AFR custom wheel studs to 1500hp spec.

Can people stop feeding the forum animal please!!

There is no bound to your need for power Jamie :)

Well done John. Thats a cracking figure which can only get better. You deserve this after all your hard work on the car.

Are you going to see what it can run on face fuel?

Race fuel is tomorrow dude and nitrous to help the spool.

James.......I will be happy to show you just how well I can drive stick !!!!!! LOL

Lol :D

If its ok with u mate im gonna fly ahead up the strip just incase anything comes flying out the back of your car (like some soil from your pants!!!)

Tell u what mate ... 'if' u manage to get down that strip on Friday and sucessfully select all 5 gears i will buy u a pint ;)

Lol :D

If its ok with u mate im gonna fly ahead up the strip just incase anything comes flying out the back of your car (like some soil from your pants!!!)

Tell u what mate ... 'if' u manage to get down that strip on Friday and sucessfully select all 5 gears i will buy u a pint ;)

I only need 4 gears James it will do over 180 in 4th;)

Absolute monster, fantastic results.

I reckon you will fly past 1300 on the race fuel & NOS to be honest.

Good luck with it all, looking forward to the times :D

Next year will be the one, uprated rear shafts and 5 spd seq box guarunteed to 3000 hp, f**k the 8's I want 7's

Next year will be the one, uprated rear shafts and 5 spd seq box guarunteed to 3000 hp, f**k the 8's I want 7's

Good to see you keen to push the boundaries. Good to be able to show the yanks a thing or two too :D

Thanks El Miglet, it seems to rev forever, the sweep on the hub dyno feels like its torturing the car.

What lenth runs was the dyno set to? iirc default was 20sec, they seem go on forever and rather scarey, think Ryan changed it to 15 sec when we was doing my car.

Edit.. looks like 15 second run in the video.