The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sounds like my engine is f***ed!!!!

Jamesy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything I can do to help mate, I'm more than happy to lend a hand. If I have any spare parts you need, there yours free of change.

I know what it's like when something like this happens. The 1st think you think is, "where the hell am I going to get the money from"

Like I said mate just ask.

Ditto that - I don't have many spares - but you're welcome to what I have

Thank u both very much :)

(some cosworth pistons, corillo rods, acl bearings etc would be great, i'll pm my address ;))

As I said yesterday mate there is two TT blocks at SRD your more than welcome to the parts you need as I'm building them up.

Or if lee thinks you block is salvagable you can fit one bottom end and I will take yours to build up.

Just another option for you to mull over.

As I said yesterday mate there is two TT blocks at SRD your more than welcome to the parts you need as I'm building them up.

Or if lee thinks you block is salvagable you can fit one bottom end and I will take yours to build up.

legend!!

Hats off to you :thumbs:

legend!!

No, me, really, never.

Seriously though if you saw Jamesy's face yesterday you would of done what you could to help him.

I'm sure he would do the same if it was the other way round.

SRD it's a brotherhood.

If I've got some in the shed there yours for free. I'll check for you in a bit.

Lol i only really said those in jest mate didnt think you'd actually have it!!! :)

Yeah nice one Ricky really appricate it mate ;)

Brilliant offer, take his arm off:D

Brilliant offer, take his arm off:D

Ha, I need Lee to confirm his block is fine which i'm sure it will be, he has lots of events coming up so it would be a shame to miss out on them.

Actually maybe I should take his place as long as it's no more than 1.5 hours away I will be fine.

You are in safe hands my friend, I wish I had something I could offer you to lighten it up for you.

Actually, I think I may have some Haribo's! PM me your address (I am not even joking). :)

Ha, I need Lee to confirm his block is fine which i'm sure it will be, he has lots of events coming up so it would be a shame to miss out on them.

Actually maybe I should take his place as long as it's no more than 1.5 hours away I will be fine.

Top man mate ;)

Yeah i reckon u could make 'pod in 90mins from worthing if u give it some beans the whole way!!!