Dragonball 2011 pics

wile e coyote

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This talk is getting me all excited, even though its potentially months away.

I think next month I'll start planning as we would want to get all the details ready for Dec/Jan.

I don't want the tap end! ;)

I meant BATHE! You guys crack me up :D

I will gather up the Dragonball organisation team at the end of Oct and post info about the event shortly after that.

There will be more driving on the first day this time to get further in to France (or wherever we go), and then trips out on the Saturday and Sunday.

I will gather up the Dragonball organisation team at the end of Oct and post info about the event shortly after that.

There will be more driving on the first day this time to get further in to France (or wherever we go), and then trips out on the Saturday and Sunday.

:thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

This is the latest from Mallo, verbatim off me phone:

"If I had the info I could try turn it around in an email. And say Banzai will be joining the Dragonball again in 2012, but you also need to organise some sort of thing happening while out there.

Jo up for a lot and loves Supras. I've already confirmed I'm shooting the Supra Nationals in Texas next year and gets first dibbs on anything I get."

Where that leaves us, I'm not so sure. I would 'assume' that the 2011 pics aren't going to be used so they 'should' be available (should)!

I know from getting regular feeds from Mallo that he's all over the place all of the time shooting stacks of things so we're just one job in a list of many. HOWEVER, that doesn't detract from the fact that we were made to feel that these pics would make their way into a feature not long after we got back and if not, the pics could find their way to the owners of the cars.

I'll keep doing what I can to nudge it along.

This is the latest from Mallo, verbatim off me phone:

"If I had the info I could try turn it around in an email. And say Banzai will be joining the Dragonball again in 2012, but you also need to organise some sort of thing happening while out there.

Jo up for a lot and loves Supras. I've already confirmed I'm shooting the Supra Nationals in Texas next year and gets first dibbs on anything I get."

Where that leaves us, I'm not so sure. I would 'assume' that the 2011 pics aren't going to be used so they 'should' be available (should)!

I know from getting regular feeds from Mallo that he's all over the place all of the time shooting stacks of things so we're just one job in a list of many. HOWEVER, that doesn't detract from the fact that we were made to feel that these pics would make their way into a feature not long after we got back and if not, the pics could find their way to the owners of the cars.

I'll keep doing what I can to nudge it along.

Keep trying bud:thumbs:

Is it too late to get them in to an article. I had completely forgotten he sent me a message asking me to write something and so thats why it never got an article.

If somebody wants to write something and throw it at Mallo then he may be able to get it in a magazine, or we just make sure we write it properly next year.

I've asked him whether we could do a 2012 article with pics to back it up from 2011 (combine the two trips in one article which would give us some credibility as a group and what we do) or whether the 2011 pics are now too old news to use. If that is the case, I've asked about getting access to the 2011 pics for all you guys to see/download etc. as I know the pics we did see were superb.

Watch this space (again!)

Which after about 7 months is pretty academic now anyway I would think. I reckon the boat has sailed for an article about the 2011 run which means the pics are of no interest to anyone but us really. It's a case of getting Mr Mallo to upload them for us to see and use (with his permission naturally). Be wise for us to make plans to get an article together for 2012 (am happy to do whatever i can toward this by the way along with any others who see this as a worthwhile cause)