The mkiv Supra Owners Club

902 bhp dyno video , New Supra SRR Record.

JamieP

Thanks guys.

Thinking about it, if you can hit 2.0bar, you might even be closer to 1100hp. I take it the turbo would still be well within its efficiency range?

What you thinking of as far as the limit goes Jamie? I've always wanted a 10k car but I guess that takes a lot of work?

Im not sure yet Scott, Im going to drive it round for a few days and see what its like, i may well leave it like this for the road and do a 2 bar map for when i have drag wheels on.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well done LEE and RYAN , there is one hell of a car there. Jamie the car looks fantastic. Is the car on a stroker kit to spool so quick on such a large turbo ? I am starting my own supra re-build shortly but i am not sure which direction to go , I would like driveabilty but the thought of a big turbo concerns me. Whats your views compared to your sp76 unit ?

Well done to everyone involved. I think I remembered you saying after the old one popped at the pod that you would not do it again, does this mean you are going back? It would be interesting to see how it compares to the old setup.

What did you use to record the vid? thought I saw you touting a flip HD before and mine turns up today so be interesting to see what the audio is like as it comes out well in that vid.

I am sure you will break the big 1K easily, drive safe though, we don't want it ending up at Keron's ;)

Well done to everyone involved. I think I remembered you saying after the old one popped at the pod that you would not do it again, does this mean you are going back? It would be interesting to see how it compares to the old setup.

What did you use to record the vid? thought I saw you touting a flip HD before and mine turns up today so be interesting to see what the audio is like as it comes out well in that vid.

I am sure you will break the big 1K easily, drive safe though, we don't want it ending up at Keron's ;)

I've never popped anything at the pod, camera is a sanyo xacti.

Just been talking to Ryan, he said he has been looking at the dyno graph and said with that run it was getting loads of wheel spin, something about the dyno speed and rpm changing with the higher revs, he reckons it's over a 1000 bhp as it stands, no wonder it feels so fast.

Just been talking to Ryan, he said he has been looking at the dyno graph and said with that run it was getting loads of wheel spin, something about the dyno speed and rpm changing with the higher revs, he reckons it's over a 1000 bhp as it stands, no wonder it feels so fast.

Je suis! I wonder what it'll be at high boost then!

Hardly surprising, a piddly 540hp is tricky enough to get transfered through the tyres to the rollers :)

Would be good to see some graphs.