The mkiv Supra Owners Club

902 bhp dyno video , New Supra SRR Record.

JamieP

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope to go against Jurgen at suprapod, he needs a win, last time it was 1-0 to me:d i dont think it will be as easy this time though.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/jamie450x/DSC_0385-1.jpg

should be fun mate, last time was 11.0 to your 10.9... just think all that money we have spend and most likely only shave off 1.2 to 1.5 seconds off lol

there will be maybe 3 or 4 supras in the 9s i think (pending who goes)..

my spec should do a mid 9 or lower but you never know.

Its getting interesting these days.... only a few years ago.. a 650 to 700hp supra was deemed to be a Big power supra, now its just medioka :) The stakes are getting high....

Im there too... :) Wagers to make it interesting? :)

You are going to need some 15's and a line lock mate if you want a chance at a proper time.

Its getting interesting these days....

Should be some fast cars this year, Jay-nw is having a rather special build done, also steve sherwoods car could do well as will Dude if he gets his sorted this year, I also think Lee P could pull one out the bag now he has some proper drag wheels/tyres, will be fun thats for sure.

You are going to need some 15's and a line lock mate if you want a chance at a proper time.

Should be some fast cars this year, Jay-nw is having a rather special build done, also steve sherwoods car could do well as will Dude if he gets his sorted this year, I also think Lee P could pull one out the bag now he has some proper drag wheels/tyres, will be fun thats for sure.

this suprapod will be awesome

Yeah agreed... Street setup just won't do it on the strip.. Something I'm looking into at the moment.... Probably going to look at a carbon prop too so the stock one dosen't explode on launch.....

I'm really looking forward to this year allot... Going to make as many events as poss... :)