new supra owner 900 hp t51 spl

scoooby slayer

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Great looking clean supra you have there. Only thing you need to do is change that horrible front bumper and you would have one of the nicest cars on the forum.

lol its my marmite bumper :)

to go with the new head im thinking about this

http://www.turbobygarrett.com/turbobygarrett/catelog/Turbochargers/GT42/GTX4202R_800269_2.htm

should be identical frame to the t51r spl bb as its built by garrett from a gt42 originally just to hks spec.

if i change the head and turbo now i can sell the head and turbo in perfect working order and show a power graph of 900 hp to proove they work, shouldnt cost much to change beings as a 1k miles old t51r spl bb should be worth what atleast £1800, plus the head ? there £2500 from rhd japan plus shipping and import taxes !

• 1 month later...

ryan has just left what a top bloke genuinely 110% happy, he found things i didnt even know were wrong !

he is without doubt the best tuner i have ever used. my smoke worries have turned out to all be fuel !

looks like exhaust maybe titanium aswell which is a bonus.

syvecs, new head and 1000ps are next on the agenda i just dont know when yet, want abit of use out of current set up first.

i am grinning ear to ear :) :)

that head looks very impressive. good news on today mate

cheers i was fearing the worse and thought smoke was oil coming up the bores, im a mechanic by trade on cat diesels and it looked like oil smoke to me but thankfully i was wrong, yeah ryan seemed impressed by the head also, may just

need to upgrade to double springs but that will be left to lee to decide when its fitted.

Ryan and Lee working on your car, it dont get any better than that :)

Bang on the money with the SRD/2bar tuning combo doing the work

my thoughts exactly, from my researching on here they are the tuners i want to build and tune my car to the next level.

ryan was even better than i expected and im sure lee will be too :)

• 2 weeks later...