The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My JZA80 coming back to life project

skippyboyo1

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha - nose in the weeds :thumbs:

Car is looking great dude - liking the volt meter, keep thinking thats something im missing from my car, might have to pinch your tapping points when i get one me thinks :D

Love the mug, nothing better than being able to appreciate your supra whilst enjoying a warm beverage! :D

Also attended Doncaster road runner event a few weeks ago, never ever will I go back there. Scutters day out we re named it with the type of people that were there to see the cars!

I've honestly never been to an event and had to tell so many people to get there hands off!

Oh and also on the way out some guy with an ultima learned that too much power an zero driving ability =.........

b;3484426']Haha - nose in the weeds :thumbs:

Car is looking great dude - liking the volt meter, keep thinking thats something im missing from my car, might have to pinch your tapping points when i get one me thinks :D

Love the mug, nothing better than being able to appreciate your supra whilst enjoying a warm beverage! :D

Anytime mate just give me a shout

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well thought I'd update this, I've decided the car won't be coming back out this year, I've got other things going on and just won't have the time. I will be driving it at the end of march to its new garage but until next year it will be locked away and covered up.

The supra love has not gone at all and ill still be at events but in the company car which is free :)

• 1 month later...

Ok so as I've already said the cars not out this year,we've just moved it today and fired up first time! Pics from getting it out of the old garage to my new one!........

Pulled out the old one.

The drive there....

And to the new garage....

Will pull it out in summer for a polish an then that's it until next year.

Edited by skippyboyo1 (see edit history)

• 3 months later...

Ok the car has been off the road for nearly a year (apart from moving it)and my plans are it won't be out until next year.

However....

I've decided I'm going more "crazy" with the body styling, I've come up with a few ideas over the last few months and I'm meeting with my bodyshop on Monday to talk them through, I won't reveal all yet until its all done but what I will say is what I have in mind will be totaly unique and has never been done before on a supra.

Marmite reactions I will be expecting!

Ok the car has been off the road for nearly a year (apart from moving it)and my plans are it won't be out until next year.

However....

I've decided I'm going more "crazy" with the body styling, I've come up with a few ideas over the last few months and I'm meeting with my bodyshop on Monday to talk them through, I won't reveal all yet until its all done but what I will say is what I have in mind will be totaly unique and has never been done before on a supra.

Marmite reactions I will be expecting!

It looks so nice as it is though!