The mkiv Supra Owners Club

finally finished car at last,,,,few more pics

pauld36

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the silver bits make it look very cheap unfortunately, but would be a very easy fix, i'm not overly keen on the view of the arches from the back but it looks nice from the profile shots (apart from silver bits lol) I'm glad the car is back to it's former glory though, i was shocked to see it in a salvage yard.. that engine looks awesome!

it looks better in real life obviously the pics are low quality to post on here but the silver is the colour they spray the whole car before the blue is added,and the colour blue needed something to break it up a bit

Ah yes, I remember it well, didn't realise it was the same car. Good to see that you saved it, that car had a shed load of lot of money put into it.

I'm not a fan of the chargespeed kits (or Bomex fronts), but this front end works much better than the chargespeed one IMO. Personally I think the do luck front would work best on this kit.

i was going for the do luck s1 but because we had to cut it in half ,extend it and rejoin ,it wouldnt work on the s1,

and now its had about 4 more shed loads put into it lol

Don't like it tbh, those rear arches look like shelves. I prefer JP's wide arches as they flow with the rest of the car, when I look at those arches I want to pull up a chair and eat my maccy d's off it :innocent: Just my opinion but if you like it that's all that matters.

IMO the NUR wide body is on a par with the TRD kit, ie: bloody nice. I reckon NUR could potentially sell loads to the Yanks (right up their street)

Paul36, love the blue colour.

Colour is loverly, Engine is stunning, colour coded rims with a polished lip id go with ;)

But the silver bits dont work for me and the big kit looks so bolt on and drive away.

Each to the own though and most important thing is that YOU like it as your the one driving it :)

Paul

EDIT: Just noticed the inside its looking very promising... Lets see :D

Edited by a98pmalcolm (see edit history)

I'm another one who's not such a huge fan of the silver lower part of the front bumper :D I do like the Charge Speed Supra though, so I think you should put the large rear spoiler back on, as it's just crying out for a rear spoiler to finish her off. Have you got any pics of the car from when you 1st picked her up? Great job with the engine too :)

My opinion, I'll start with the negatives:d

-Don't like the Bomex front(never liked that bumper)

-Don't like the silver bits

-Would of smoothed the ridges over the arches off if it was mine

Then the positives

-Love the colour

-Love the wheels

-Love the interior

-Impressive dyno figures

I'll give it a marc_p rating of 6.5/10 taking the BHP into consideration (which considering I am VERY picky is quite an impressive achivement :D)