Couple of teaser pictures!

JamieP

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im only messing about;) i did drop a couple of blocks to him today though to build up, ones being built as a 3.0L and the other a 3.4L, i will most likely sell the built 3.0L so if anyone wants a top spec short block give me a pm.

good stuff ill see how long my forged bottom end lasts ha ha. building the 3.4 from a na bottom end or tt??

Im a bit up the air with turbos at the min, i cant decide what to go for, my Billet 76 is still at AET waiting for precision to send them out some new seals so i bought a BW S372 (huge great looking thing with 5" intake) to use for the time being, get the car up and running, im not sure the billet 76 will go back on.

May go with a new Billet GT745-76r, hearing some very good reports on them, Jessica barton recently made 1147rwhp with one all boost and Darin reported it to be the hardest hitting street car he has ever been in.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

So, you're hoping to smash the 1000hp with this one then? :D

Looks excellent JP, can't wait to see it all together :clap:

I want a 1000+bhp but it depends on a few things, i dont think pump fuel is going to do it tbh and im not going to fit a turbo that runs like shit on pump fuel and makes huge power on race fuel with a very small power band.

Im basically looking for the ultimate pump fuel setup, if i have to try a few turbos to get it then its no big deal, the next turbo has a lot to live up to as that 76 billet was pretty amazing for spool time and power, i may go back to it yet.