The mkiv Supra Owners Club

S2000 Stubby Conversion Group Buy

supra steveo

the aerial will work for MW waves. its a mechanical connection to raise the height of the input for the radio, theres no MW, AM, FM or Digital reading device on the aerial its all head unit dependant therefore if your radio can receive MW waves then if the aerial is in reach of them it will pick them up.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

1 space left on this group buy , who wants it ?

the extension bars are going to take 2 weeks now :( had a bit of a falling out with the guy who does these so now ive found another place to make the bars , i told the last guys i wanted these nearly a week and a half ago plus gave him a bar that needed modifiying, i was told it was a 5 min job to modify it, and the price I was given to modifiy the bar costed more than to make it

• 2 weeks later...
this group buy is full mate i will give you a shout after this one if you want

Damn! Just missed this :(

I haven't got a Supe yet, just about to buy my next one when I saw this!!

I would really like one...when you get some more in, could you give me a shout as well please Supra Steveo?? :)