The mkiv Supra Owners Club

S2000 Stubby Conversion Group Buy

supra steveo

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

hi guys , not been on here for a while i will start paying attention :) just need to find out what i need to supply the mods to get my hobbyist then i will start pumping these out at group buys at 20 at a time

Hey i would like one too if they can be shipped to the netherlands without insane extra costs

hey mate it will be £5 extra to all out side of the UK, people in Ireland need to pay the extra too

I'd like one too. need it shipped to aussie, are the shipping charges the same?

yes buddy just £5 extra , there is a thread on the supraforums.com.au

could You add me to your latest list, I think its about time I got around to fitting one of these.

Let me know when you need details and payment.

Thanks

yep sure can mate

were in Ireland u from bud?

Sunny south east lol and u?

as far north west as ye can get,in Donegal, not easy trying to keep d yock right on our roads esp up my way, your motor looks very nice mate

Ya the new motorway is a god send(for work) but 3rd gear and normal/back rd what a combo.love the rd's up there.Been to letterkenny a

few times for work in the comp car though.never the sup:(

Thats my neck of the woods alright, letterkennys a good cruising town but full of fuzz atm, der clamping down on the modders,am not long an owner myself does there be many sup meets in Ireland?

guys you do realise you can PM each other :tongue:

Ive PM'ed Homer and i am just waiting to hear back :)