The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pro pics from the Redline shoot...!! (PIC HEAVY!)

Jamesy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx for your comments guys :hi:

I have a few more pics on my work computer to download on Monday from the shoot too :)

The engine bay looks awesome.

Looks as though you have managed to hide some of the parts. Where have they been moved too?

Was all done by Lee @ SRD mate during the single conversion. They're hidden in secret hiding places :sly:

that looks awesome and can i use that sideways action picture to put on the Group buy thread for the stubby aerial conversions ?

Yeah sure of course mate :)

awesome pics..

love mag photo shoots..

had one form my mr2,,, some fantastic photos got that day..

P.s. i always get sidetracked/distaracted with your posts and end up staring at your avatar.... (anyone you know?)

Oi thats my sister!! Jokes ..... :D

Yeah sure of course mate :)

Oi thats my sister!! Jokes ..... :D

cool cheers matey just looks an awesome picture, chuffed that my wee contraption is making it into a mag on just an amazing motor, this is my little claim to fame so when your telling people thats my car , i will be telling people i put that bit together :D lol

any chance of your sisters number :D

1st off the sup looks GR8, was just wondering what rear bumper that is you've got on it and where i could get my hands on one

Thanx mate. Its a Trial rear bumper. A few traders sell them but if u can afford it buy a genuine one not a replica as the fit can be terrible on the copys!!

cool cheers matey just looks an awesome picture, chuffed that my wee contraption is making it into a mag on just an amazing motor, this is my little claim to fame so when your telling people thats my car , i will be telling people i put that bit together :D lol

any chance of your sisters number :D

Lol yeah nice work mate :)

Her number is 0898 50 50 50 :D