The mkiv Supra Owners Club

worst colour for the supra?

Guest wantthatone

This is my buddy's ferrari he got this paint job when he ran the 2010 Gumball Rally.

Looks pretty cool I think..!

He's an x supra owner too!

http://www.totally-dynamic.co.uk/content/root/en/images/416x270-ferrari-599-world-first-main.JPG

While that would work well for a Gumball I think it would look ridiculous as a road car. Far too outlandish for a Ferrari.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Brazil, can we have a list of these fellow members you speak of...? I have never met Scott but I found his responses, particularly in this thread were very well structured and not confrontational in the slightest. On the other hand, your brash sweeping statement quoted above makes you look slightly less cordial..!!

Scott M It might seem that way to you, and a lot of the people on here who I enjoy having fun with, but I don't take anything seriously or personally on here. Some people know me from here (personally) and know that to be true, some people have figured it out on their own but most continue to get wound up blissfully unaware.

Well, that;s not entirely true, I do take some things seriously... but most people will generally be able to tell when that is happening. Generally in threads where I am being helpful with little sarcasm (quite a rare event).

Ok, I guess if you tell yourself enough times you may start believing it.

My Portuguese is terrible so I tend not to use it, I would look very silly. I suggest you adopt the same philosophy with English. I would explain why, but you wouldn't get it.

Actual single cost discussion. (Below Reply by Jamesy) 18/02/2011 20:52

Fu*king hell Scott are u still going? Quiet day at the office was it?

You're going round in circles mate its obviously personal opinions on costs etc and every single build is different and carries different price tags, altho there are many averages. There too many variables to pinpoint a price hence my initial comment of the average cost to do a decent single.

By the way, who took the jam out of your doughnut today

12/02/2011 I am very seldom disgusted by human behaviour, but THREAD

Dude, everyone is entitled to an opinion..! The further south you go the better looking the girls appear to be, it's just an observation..!

I am not stereo typing every Scottish boy and girl, but I do believe my comment has some truth in it.

Scott I don't know where to start bud, yes you're entitled to your opinion and what you say about the lack of talent is your opinion based on your stay here. However, to say that the lack of talent is the logical reason for this clowns behaviour is just so ridiculously retarded that it could only be concluded by a complete idiot.

Guest wantthatone

give it a rest brazil, this is going know where mate, leave the poor guy alone. just accept everyone has an opinion & know ones ever right, this thread was just a bit of harmless fun, i wanterd to know if popular opinion regarding colour had an impact on resale values, thats all.

give it a rest brazil, this is going know where mate, leave the poor guy alone. just accept everyone has an opinion & know ones ever right, this thread was just a bit of harmless fun, i wanterd to know if popular opinion regarding colour had an impact on resale values, thats all.

Sorry for going off topic mate!

Guest wantthatone
Ladies...I cordially invite you all to kiss and make up.

In the meantime, can we have some more suggestions for best and worst colours? Thankyou.

I'll start again: Peach.

lol

i wanterd to know if popular opinion regarding colour had an impact on resale values, thats all.

Without I doubt I think. Everyone buys their car based on which colour they prefer, so if you're going for a colour that you will find easy to sell, then I'd suggest something pretty neutral as it will hit a wider audience. You will probably find that someone that likes more stunning colours will also like normal OEM colours, but perhaps not the other way around. On the same note, a rare colour may be the deal clincher? All depends who's looking at the time.

Edited by Matt H (see edit history)

I'd say it does, definitely.

If I'd have been offered a Supra (when I was looking) that I wanted at a reasonable price and was in good condition, if it had a poo colour flip paint job, I wouldn't have taken it.

I wasn't bothered about the colour at all, I really wanted a black car but the red has really grown on me.

Out of all the stock colours, I'd have a Supra in any of them but the yellow.

You often see other bloke's girls though and think how does he put up with a munter like that!!! :D

Lol, well I normally see sexy stunning girls with some shrek guys. But it's all individual taste, there's always something different someone likes. There's this big belly scatty guys who's screwing this hot MILF at work, he's married aswell, she's hot, maybe she likes the shrek belly look......

I was talking to a work friend the other day, she looks like a model and is very tall and stunning. She said she only likes guys who are chubby:blink:.

Edited by jazz1 (see edit history)

worst for me is yellow (chavvy) or red (pinky unless well maintained) or green (looks like an old mans colour)

best is RSP

I own a silver one which I didnt really want when I was looking - now I have her I love the way the colour shows her lines. and there aint no better ass out there! (except a lass' in work!)

worst for me is yellow (chavvy) or red (pinky unless well maintained) or green (looks like an old mans colour)

best is RSP

I own a silver one which I didnt really want when I was looking - now I have her I love the way the colour shows her lines. and there aint no better ass out there! (except a lass' in work!)

Silver is the worst, worse then yellow and red....

It's like say "Theres plenty of fish in the sea for everyone". A car is like a woman to some extent! Everyone has a desired taste.

That’s why it’s better to Marry a VW Passat type girl = reliable, looks ok, comfortable people appreciate it respect it but are not gagging to take a spin on it.

Trophy wife / Ferrari = High maintenance, expensive services, only safe to take it for a ride once a month and everybody wants to take her for spin.

Solution= Marry a VW and Rent a Ferrari’s LOL

Scott M It might seem that way to you, and a lot of the people on here who I enjoy having fun with, but I don't take anything seriously or personally on here. Some people know me from here (personally) and know that to be true, some people have figured it out on their own but most continue to get wound up blissfully unaware.

Well, that;s not entirely true, I do take some things seriously... but most people will generally be able to tell when that is happening. Generally in threads where I am being helpful with little sarcasm (quite a rare event).

Actual single cost discussion. (Below Reply by Jamesy) 18/02/2011 20:52

Fu*king hell Scott are u still going? Quiet day at the office was it?

You're going round in circles mate its obviously personal opinions on costs etc and every single build is different and carries different price tags, altho there are many averages. There too many variables to pinpoint a price hence my initial comment of the average cost to do a decent single.

By the way, who took the jam out of your doughnut today

12/02/2011 I am very seldom disgusted by human behaviour, but THREAD

Dude, everyone is entitled to an opinion..! The further south you go the better looking the girls appear to be, it's just an observation..!

I am not stereo typing every Scottish boy and girl, but I do believe my comment has some truth in it.

Scott I don't know where to start bud, yes you're entitled to your opinion and what you say about the lack of talent is your opinion based on your stay here. However, to say that the lack of talent is the logical reason for this clowns behaviour is just so ridiculously retarded that it could only be concluded by a complete idiot.

Did you have a point? Are those random quotes meant to sum up anything other than you don't know how the quote function works? All you have done is sum up exactly what I said in my last reply. If someone doesn't follow what I am saying, but they think they do, I try to explain it in an easier way for them to understand. I can only simplify things so much before the effort outweighs any potentail learning there is to be gained from continuing.

Having an opinion is fine.... I don't recall any argument from anyone on here in that regard. In fact I remember saying it in the post you quoted (did you miss that part?).

Disagreeing with something someone said when you clearly don't even understand their point is completely another. Sometimes it is a misunderstanding (eg when myself and Gaz were discussing paint types), sometimes it is ignorance, sometimes it is stupidity, sometimes it is both (virtually every response from you regarding things I have written).

If you can't even be bothered to read and understand someones opinion, or if you simply just cannot understand it, it is usually best to just stay out and not reply. Otherwise it will be pointed out to you and you will look stupid.

Edited by Scott (see edit history)