worst colour for the supra?

Guest wantthatone

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately due to over-fishing and ineffective fishing quotas, this isn't the case.

Lol lots..!!

Did you have a point? Are those random quotes meant to sum up anything other than you don't know how the quote function works? All you have done is sum up exactly what I said in my last reply. If someone doesn't follow what I am saying, but they think they do, I try to explain it in an easier way for them to understand. I can only simplify things so much before the effort outweighs any potentail learning there is to be gained from continuing.

Having an opinion is fine.... I don't recall any argument from anyone on here in that regard. In fact I remember saying it in the post you quoted (did you miss that part?).

Disagreeing with something someone said when you clearly don't even understand their point is completely another. Sometimes it is a misunderstanding (eg when myself and Gaz were discussing paint types), sometimes it is ignorance, sometimes it is stupidity, sometimes it is both (virtually every response from you regarding things I have written).

If you can't even be bothered to read and understand someones opinion, or if you simply just cannot understand it, it is usually best to just stay out and not reply. Otherwise it will be pointed out to you and you will look stupid.

Leave it be my friend. He obviously has it in for you and "feels" that a number of people feel the same way. I have still not seen any evidence of argumentative or ignorant behaviour yet and therefore I have lost interest in Scott M bashing as a sport.

Anyway as LBM says, move on peoples.

Back On Topic - Turquoise?