The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What do I need to go BPU?

Josh

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not exactly sure what you mean but my cars had the HKS R spec fitted for a few years now with no overheating problems

or any other problems

there is a huge power gain using hks type r intercooler and no downside at all my temp never went above normal, it was the single most effective part when going bpu + like i said when fitted the issue never has to addressed even if you go single, and josh trust me you will eventually.

there is a huge power gain using hks type r intercooler and no downside at all my temp never went above normal, it was the single most effective part when going bpu + like i said when fitted the issue never has to addressed even if you go single, and josh trust me you will eventually.

When you say a 'huge' power gain.....really? I would think that the downside would be a huge chunk removed from your wallet?

When you say a 'huge' power gain.....really? I would think that the downside would be a huge chunk removed from your wallet?

if you want the best then you have to pay maybe lee p intercooler could be an option i remember him saying before that hks type r was the best, if he goes for side mount and then deceides to go single in the future , more money,

Hoooorah this is nearly bottoned up.

I now can't wait for Josh to make a new thread all about what tyres to use or what oil he needs for a service.

Then if he needs to use his left hand or right hand to open the oil filler cap?

This was all resolved a while ago. As stated before I didn't resurrect this thread so it was only 7 or so pages of questions on my part. It would have been less had there not been lots of people bitching and moaning about me posting.

Please lock this now as it's just getting stupid and quite immature..