The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fast and Furious 5 Meet Xscape Glasgow

Geo

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: such discrimination from a mod, clearly an abuse of power!

Bit of a trek but come up mate and you can join the honda division of mkiv.net lol

He wasn't the only one, the whole Bluewater crew pointed and laughed... I think I did as well TBH! :D

And Branners is not only a Mod, but the owner of this very site. :)

Think you are right, we need a Honda Group on the forum!!!

He wasn't the only one, the whole Bluewater crew pointed and laughed... I think I did as well TBH! :D

And Branners is not only a Mod, but the owner of this very site. :)

Think you are right, we need a Honda Group on the forum!!!

:no:

The club is paying for the cinema tickets as a thank you for the 10 years of helping making the club what it is. I have no problem in paying for the tickets as it is like a birthday trip to the cinema. The donations are exactly that, donations towards a charity. I originally had no plan on asking for donations, the club was going to fund it as a birthday gift, so anything we get donated will be a boon.

Up to DriftBear how he manages this, the fund for the 76 tickets will hit somebodys account and how the tickets are dealt with from there is up to him. I'm sure it will all work out fine.

Guest garrydn1

hey guy's now i may be being thicker than a ticket tout's wad but for the life of me i can't see what time this is happening . please can someone help out a dense newb and tell me cheers

hey guy's now i may be being thicker than a ticket tout's wad but for the life of me i can't see what time this is happening . please can someone help out a dense newb and tell me cheers

Not being daft bud, id also like to know times now. As its getting closer need to make arrangements. :D

Raz has been dealing with the ticket side of things, because he stays closer to the cinema than i do and he has been in and out of there in person more times than i could.

Not having a go at you personally, just seems crazy....

There are 90-odd people going as far as I know, 70 odd is just what's comped by the forum.

I don't see how this took anymore than a few phonecalls though? Have we got anything from going in and out of the cinema? Parking or a cinema to ourselves? Seems to have been massively overcomplicated for what it is, serious lack of information being passed on too. Most people haven't known whether they have been coming or going through this whole thread.

Right, ok.

Here it is guys to fannying about from Geo -

Meet @ 10.30am

2 hours to talk and look at Cars and get everyone into the Cinema.

Cinema starts @ 12.30(with showings every hour, 13.30, 14.30, 15.30 etc. If we miss the 12.30 one then it goes onto the next)

Come out have some food, drinks look at cars

Home

How does that sound Simple enough.

I'll Leave Raz to deal with tickets, but if everyone Pay £10 that covers the ticket and a small Donation. :D

Perhaps there needs to be a new thread with just the basic details on - info for people instead of having to scroll through? :)

charlotte could you close this thread, and copy and paste my post above. into a new thread for this Saturday please

thanks

Has anyone thought about booking a restaurant or what will happen if 70 odd people try to get food somewhere there on a Saturday? :D - will keep this open for a few more hours.

there is loads of places to eat, im sure there will be groups who will break away and join there respected clubs. and not go into the same place, well i hope not anyway???

there is loads of places to eat, im sure there will be groups who will break away and join there respected clubs. and not go into the same place, well i hope not anyway???

Yeah - I know what it's like at the one in Castleford. I just wondered if any plans had been made to feed people if everyone decides to stay as a group! :)

Yeah - I know what it's like at the one in Castleford. I just wondered if any plans had been made to feed people if everyone decides to stay as a group! :)

Feed people, Feed me more like. They should be scared. :eek: nothing booked as yet, i think we'll keep it like so. as it will go tits up other wise.

Silly question but have the tickets been booked in advance? Does the cinema know to expect that many people? Apologies for not leafing back through the thread.

Off the top of my head no, no tickets have been booked in advance. Think Raz is dealing with it, i've texted him so just waiting on him getting back to me.