The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fast and Furious 5 Meet Xscape Glasgow

Geo

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off the top of my head no, no tickets have been booked in advance. Think Raz is dealing with it, i've texted him so just waiting on him getting back to me.

Would it not make more sense to just delay this for a week? I know it's short notice but you'll be away from the holiday crowds with the bank holidays being over and at least you'll all know the tickets are booked and you can get into a screening together?

Would it not make more sense to just delay this for a week? I know it's short notice but you'll be away from the holiday crowds with the bank holidays being over and at least you'll all know the tickets are booked and you can get into a screening together?

I've not been dealing with it Char, it was originally ment for only this club, which in turn would made it alot easier TBH. So i really don't know the in's and out's of whats been done etc. If it don't go ahead there is a few of us going up anyway. :D

Think we should go for the far end of the car park of Xscape. At the main road next to the flats. It should be quieter there.

I will hopefully make it on time, there could be an issue with cover for work but will see how it pans out.

usual meeting place then bud? :D

Finally online 2 weeks to get bloody phone connected up (hate moving house), can enjoy the net on a full size monitor crap browsing on a samsung mobile phone.

I will be there for 1230 ish due to work commitments looking forward to finally meeting up with some of you.

Finally online 2 weeks to get bloody phone connected up (hate moving house), can enjoy the net on a full size monitor crap browsing on a samsung mobile phone.

I will be there for 1230 ish due to work commitments looking forward to finally meeting up with some of you.

:thumbs:

Hey guys sorry for the late reply, ok I have received payment from the club so now I will arange booking for us, I have a meeting with braehead again regarding parking so they will give me a yes or a no for an area big enough to accommodate our cars that day, has anyone got an exact number of cars attending ??

Hey guys sorry for the late reply, ok I have received payment from the club so now I will arange booking for us, I have a meeting with braehead again regarding parking so they will give me a yes or a no for an area big enough to accommodate our cars that day, has anyone got an exact number of cars attending ??

was it not touted as 72?

*edit* says on the other thread 86 tickets so youd be best saying 90 at most there will prob be a few noshows

Edited by supra digsey
wrong number (see edit history)

Guest garrydn1
Are we having a quick start up meet anywhere in Edinburgh before driving off to Xscape in Glasgow?

myself and some clanjapan and skyline owners are meeting up at the showcase carpark (G69 7TZ) before about 10.30 your more than welcome to join us . my mob no. if you need it is 07735 256 293

was it not touted as 72?

*edit* says on the other thread 86 tickets so youd be best saying 90 at most there will prob be a few noshows

90 cars? Surely some tickets are ridealongs? My 2nd ticket certainly is. If we got 50 spaces I would be happy.