The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fast and Furious 5 Meet Xscape Glasgow

Geo

What you getting done bud?

the arch rolling and rear dent repair, it got postponed a week by the garage so didn't get dropped off till last monday, three of the arches are getting sprayed, it was in the booth on wednesday and i'll probably get it back tuesday next week.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stef 1

can i just say that everyone from skylineowners and clan japan will be paying there way and a donation as well, so as to let you no we are more than happy to do this and will catch up with yous all tomorrow peeps.cheers stef.

can i just say that everyone from skylineowners and clan japan will be paying there way and a donation as well, so as to let you no we are more than happy to do this and will catch up with yous all tomorrow peeps.cheers stef.

:thumbs:

If it's ok with everyone at your end I think we are all just going to chip in a tenner each. That will go towards the ticket price and a donation to Japan?

See you tomorrow Stef :)

lol if i was going to a car meet i would try and bring a car... way i looked at it +1 could be a non member coming in his own car etc ;)

More than half the people are non-members bud. +1 usually means I'm bringing a mate in my car, I've never taken it as being an additional car.

Eg...

1. Scott (Me)

2. Andy (my mate)

Would say to me that 2 cars were coming.

1. Scott +1

Would say to me 1 car was coming and I was bringing a friend.

Maybe it's just me and my logical reasoning. Will be good to see how many +1s bring cars ;)

Like to say thanks for all who turned up today for the Meet, chat, and Cinema. Was good to see faces again, new and old. Along with meeting other poeple form there respected clubs.

Myself, Liam and Raz organized the day at the Last minute, to which i think it turned out pretty well. Branners gave us some cash which we still have a good whack left. We in turn Charged everyone £10 per head (kids got in free). There was a total of 56 people, and 2 people who didn't attend who still gave there £10 to the charity. In total we made £580 for the Red Cross Japan charity.

Once again thanks to all who turned up and hope to do it all again pretty soon. :D

Cheers Folks.

Pics will be up soon, ScottM took a pile load.

Yeah nice day out, good to see people again and meet some of the newer members too :)

Thought the film was quite entertaining in a true fnf style! Looks like lotty is still alive after all too....

Cheers,

Brian.

Good meet for what I managed to get of it, turned up just as film was about to start, but good to have a chat and look at some of the cars there, good day sunny though the wind was a bit chilly.

Hope to meet up with some of you another time cheers for the day out and thanks to the club for paying the ticket