The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fast and Furious 5 Meet Xscape Glasgow

Geo

Guest stef 1

heres the clan japan list someone has edited to a new post and we have lost a couple but i will get it sorted alex but heres the list to date for them.

1. bigE

2. scoob

3. garry

4. Mark, Sandra

5. Scott, Laura

6. Dave, sammy

7. squeak

8. Fried bread heed

9. Lucas & donna

10.Big KEV

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks sted, i will update the sticky just now with the updated list of everyone and numbers so far

**UPDATED LIST**

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?240650-Xscape-Glasgow-interclub-cinema-trip

for those that are green then let me know asap if its a yes or no please :) also need to get more numbers of supra's :D

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

Me and Ailsa are a green light now.

Got a job working onshore so should be golden for this

thats great dude, is it still the same company?

just to let everyone know that is coming to this, we will be collecting donations for the japan earthquake and tsunami appeal, so donations are welcome :) we all know someone affected by this, if not personally then at least over the forum

Guest stef 1

revised list for clan japan.

1. bigE

2. scoob

3. garry

4. Mark, Sandra

5. Scott, Laura

6. Dave, sammy

7. squeak, aimee

8. MattTsport

9. Lucas & donna

10. Big KEV

11. Heathcoat , stacy

12. Lynsey & Mike (fancy car sharing squeak?)

13. Davie & meg's (compress'rolla)

Guest stef 1

1. bigE

2. scoob

3. garry

4. Mark, Sandra

5. Scott, Laura

6. Dave, sammy

7. squeak, aimee

8. MattTsport

9. Lucas & donna

10. Big KEV

11. Heathcoat , stacy

12. Lynsey & Mike (fancy car sharing squeak?)

13. Davie & meg's (compress'rolla)

14. Daveo & mrs

15. Elaine & Daz

clan japan updated,cheers stef

i am in touch with xscape about this through raz, he stays round the corner from them and has been in a few times to see them, will keep you all up to date when i get a report back from raz :)

Did you check anywhere else? I thought Xscape were after silly money?

It's a shame you can't just pick up the phone. Gone are the simpler times :D

i see by the stickied list i have been confirmed plus 1... this is news to me but i guess i can drag my lazy ass out of bed on a saturday and come along. :D

must of been a mistake :innocent: :D marc are you wanting to see if anymore of team beard wants to come? i did put a bit up on the TB facebook wall but nothing

got this mailfollowing on from a call from raz -

Hey mate just a recap for the meet, If we meet up @ xscape for 10 in the morning rose-anne can sort out a exclusive screening for us so we have the full screen to ourselfs, the price is standard £8.40, Or if its later that day then rose-anne said she would do a block booking so we have our area secure, price for block booking will be standard £8.40 unfortunately they cant offer us a discount as its the weekend, we will need to give them atleast 2 weeks notice bud,

Raz

would 10am be to early for everyone to be there on a saturday morning? i need to know by thursday lunch time at the very latest! so let me know please by pm

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

I like the idea of having the place to ourselves but I don't think it will be so simple for you northern lads. I can certainly get there for that time no bother.

I'm happy with either, however, parking at 10am would be an absolute doddle. Later in the afternoon might be more difficult. The last meet we had there was fine for around 10 cars, but we would have struggled for any more.