hodge

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, a small update on this :)

I took it over this morning to Hodge's for a nice run out of about 175 miles. It's first real run since I got it back from Chris! All good! There are some mapping issues that we never had a chance to complete on the dyno day - but I've emailed Ryan about them and we'll sort that.

But, on boost. Wow. I was tootling along at about 78-80 leptons on the M62, nice, dry. E46 M3, roof down was right up my chuff - so when the traffic clears, I indicate to mvoe over, downshift and wait for him. He guns it. I do like wise....... and where did he go!? Waaaaaay back.

And, about 50-60 miles further on, between Leeds and the M1 north - there was ANOTHER M3. Just threw him by the way-side!

Journey home was just pleasant, too much rain to do too much :D

Your welcome for today ;)

Hoorah!:D

Any chance of a viewing before the clocks go back;)

Sure :) - Can arrange something for Sat or Sun, weather dependant!

Your welcome for today ;)

:D Was great to see you and Ross again mate. Thanks for mouting the cal switches :D

At the moment, the car is a motorway, higher speed car. But when Ryan has made a few tweaks, it'll be complete. Then it's Stage 2!

True to his word, Ryan has sent over a revised map, which I've pumped into the ECU (that's a technical term, Hodge!) - and I'll be taking the car over to The Kremlin tonight - and I'll report on it later :D

Daft C&$T that's a Geordie Technical term.

Daft C&$T that's a Geordie Technical term.

Well the map certainly has made a difference. It's great around town now :)

I ended up showing an A4 3.0TDi my rear plates and might have got a bit carried away through the gears ... 3rd, 4th ... 5th and high in 6th. Ooops :p

Thread closed.

New build thread: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?267466

Edited by johnny g (see edit history)