Johnny's HKS Twin Build thread

hodge

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, looks like I was beaten to it. I was on the train home last night with hardly any mobile battery to update! It was a great day overall, despite the oil pressure. The car drives SO WELL on the road, full throttle, second gear, 1.3bar, it just pulls, no drama, no nonsense, just adhesion and usable power. Love it. Top work again by Ryan, car drives like stock off boost. Unlike stock on boost!

The only downside was the oil pressure, but it's just one of those things, it happens with modified cars. I was more upset about having to get a train home and missing JAE. Such is life :) I'll just dip around in my other 3ltr straight six twin turbo :)

Sorry to hear about your disappointment Johnny. I was hoping to meet you at JAE too.

I hope the car is sorted as it sounds like a lot of fun.

H.

Sorry to hear about your disappointment Johnny. I was hoping to meet you at JAE too.

I hope the car is sorted as it sounds like a lot of fun.

H.

Cheers, H. Yea, it's just one of those things that happens with a modified car. Nobody's fault, just glad no harm has been done. Once it's fixed, it'll be a hell of a toy, till I get the next round of work done - which I've already got figured out in my head, just need to speak to Hodge about timeframe for them. New turbos, new fuel, new clutch, more boost, more power, more torque. :)