• Thursday
    • Friday
    • Either Date

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pussy phone in sick, haha.

You'll be coming upto glas with me when were heading down on Thurs bud eh?

Could do but don't think they would be impressed knowing it was my b'day weekend!lol!

Sounds like a plan mate...I'll try my best to keep up with that machine of yours!?

By the looks of this i might be in a new supra, will just wait till im home from this trip to go and view it, so fingers crossed

Any pics of the new candidate!?

Could do but don't think they would be impressed knowing it was my b'day weekend!lol!

Sounds like a plan mate...I'll try my best to keep up with that machine of yours!?

Any pics of the new candidate!?

Its Hamish's old car on here, a nice Blue colour with TRD spoiler. :D dont know his user name on here though? :(

Nah not any anymore :p ive tried calling and emailed him but not had much reply :( going for a nice facelift from dowb south http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2346909.htm getting a good deal and using my n/a as a px

i actually preferred this car to the other one bud, one thing save and get a manual conversion :D hope you get it mate. good luck

who's going down with you?

i actually preferred this car to the other one bud, one thing save and get a manual conversion :D hope you get it mate. good luck

who's going down with you?

Ive still got about £4k roughly to play with once i pick it up lol, so will see whats going around for a manual conversion.

Dont know who is coming down with me lol.

The List

1. Kieran

2. Marc

3. Alex

4. Geo

5. Liam

6. Karolina

7. Blackie

8. AlliRR

9. Aldo

10. Mark

11. JakeG(Irish alcoholic)

12. Marty(Irish alcoholic)

13. HateEvent

14. Josh

15. Havard

just a quick update of the list while i was going through it. looks like it could be a really good turn out this year and more from up this way than last time :) has anyone spoke to keith or eve about coming down again? theres a few folk that i havnt seen in a while from aberdeen, that i think should come down for a better turn out (preston, richie and ricky) and would kev be up for this?

1. Kieran

2. Marc

3. Alex

4. Geo

5. Liam

6. Karolina

7. Blackie

8. AlliRR

9. Aldo

10. Mark

11. JakeG(Irish alcoholic)

12. Marty(Irish alcoholic)

13. HateEvent

14. Josh

15. Havard

16. brucie-bonus

Yup, Im still lurking about and Ill be going this year too now I can get holidays!:)

Nice one mate, its a great weekend, if the weather holds up its going to be one fantastic trip.

I think last was for all of us was a eye opener as to actually what it was all about. SO this year i think there will be more going on, for one i think there will be laods more video footage taken, so we can make a good video for you tube etc.

Nice one mate, its a great weekend, if the weather holds up its going to be one fantastic trip.

I think last was for all of us was a eye opener as to actually what it was all about. SO this year i think there will be more going on, for one i think there will be laods more video footage taken, so we can make a good video for you tube etc.

I'll hopefully have the DSLR I've promised myself so Ailsa can take rolling footage