1. 1. Which day to begin epic pod journey

• Thursday
    • Friday
    • Either Date

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tempted to stay over and get a drink on with you guys :)

josh you have to! you have to experience what it is like!

Are we booking the ibis again?

i would say the question would be are we aloud back in the ibis again? lol, since liam did "tag" everything he seen with budgie's heed and drew a massive penis on the presentation board in that room we went to first lol.

liam, are you going with the kilt this time again? i will be this time (since i forgot mine last trip.) anyone else up for wearing the kilt this year aswell?

josh you have to! you have to experience what it is like!

i would say the question would be are we aloud back in the ibis again? lol, since liam did "tag" everything he seen with budgie's heed and drew a massive penis on the presentation board in that room we went to first lol.

http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt304/drift_bear/epic%20weekend%20with%20the%20supra%20guys%20and%20girls/856a8c95.jpg

liam, are you going with the kilt this time again? i will be this time (since i forgot mine last trip.) anyone else up for wearing the kilt this year aswell?

Is it a legal requirement to own a kilt if you're a Scot? :p

I'll have to see what happens nearer the time but it'd be pretty cool :)

I'll ask if we can get a group discount as there are alot of us staying. By the looks of the poll it'll be a Thursday drive down. Does anyone know if japfest is on the day after again and the clubs attending?

Happy New Year one and all! With most of the country now back at work we thought we would bring you some news that’s sure to cheer you up... confirmation that Japfest 2 will be back again this year! After a great event and some amazing feedback last year, Japfest 2 will be back at Rockingham Motor Speedway on Sunday, 14th August!

http://www.japfest2.co.uk/news/2010/2011_date.shtml

:nana: awesome! it's good to have even more reasons for the long trip, i thought the show was pretty damn good last year.

Edited by marcAB10 (see edit history)

Looks like this will be a very expensive weekend...need to save the £££s but cant wait!

If going to Japfest would you need 3 nights booked for the Ibis!?

4 nights if we are going down on the thursday. Last year we did this-

-drive down friday, stay at ibis

-suprapod saturday, stay at ibis

-japfest2 sunday, stay at ibis

-drive back up monday morning.

So if we are going down a day earlier than last year, so we can get drinks in a day early so we are fine for suprapod on the saturday. it's 4 nights stay at the ibis.

Last year i was the most on petrol! Being NA-TT i sit at higher revs than everyone else... even the singles didn't drink as much fuel.. :( :D

thats a warning to HateEvent and the soon to be NA-TT Drift-Bear!! lol

Edited by marcAB10 (see edit history)

Looks like this will be a very expensive weekend...need to save the £££s but cant wait!

If going to Japfest would you need 3 nights booked for the Ibis!?

Gona be great mate, you'll love it, :D

4 nights if we are going down on the thursday. Last year we did this-

-drive down friday, stay at ibis

-suprapod saturday, stay at ibis

-japfest2 sunday, stay at ibis

-drive back up monday morning.

So if we are going down a day earlier than last year, so we can get drinks in a day early so we are fine for suprapod on the saturday. it's 4 nights stay at the ibis.

Last year i was the most on petrol! Being NA-TT i sit at higher revs than everyone else... even the singles didn't drink as much fuel.. :( :D

thats a warning to HateEvent and the soon to be NA-TT Drift-Bear!! lol

cant believe you used shed loads of fuel mate, wonder what the car would be like with the AEM EMS ecu RyanG does, wonder if it would map the car better?

i was lucky i switched mine onto low boost, so i was off boost most of the way until i cained her, and when i flicked her into high boost

Hmm...better check with work about getting the Monday off aswell then!!! Only just managed to get the Thurs and Fri off! Lol!

pussy phone in sick, haha.

You'll be coming upto glas with me when were heading down on Thurs bud eh?

cant believe you used shed loads of fuel mate, wonder what the car would be like with the AEM EMS ecu RyanG does, wonder if it would map the car better?

i was lucky i switched mine onto low boost, so i was off boost most of the way until i cained her, and when i flicked her into high boost

in fairness i was only a little bit more tbh, like £20 more than Kieran iirc.... maybe i just have a heavier right foot.. :innocent:

was just thinking about that, Marco and the AA van. All you lot needed to do was wait a couple of hours until the traffic went dead then drove home, as the fan only kicks in when stationary or in heavy traffic

Marc's car still has the viscous fan fitted iirc, it runs when the engine runs. I reckon it would have made it up the road but if your a member of the AA you might as well play it safe and use them.

As for the kilts Alex, i will do it if there are a few of us up for it.