1. 1. Which day to begin epic pod journey

• Thursday
    • Friday
    • Either Date

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will do...Cheers! Ayrshire, but spend most of my time staying over with the GF in Glasgow!?

Have a few pics of your car from the SMC show at Ingleston 2 years ago I think...great looking car! Good pic in the calender also! :thumbs:

Thanks! Im not far away in Dumbarton.

I may even join you. I mean it would be rude not to wouldnt it..

You could meet us on the way down.

cool bud, glad there is another Supra in the Area now. Seemed like i was the only one. Im sure we can get a look at each other's cars soon as i get mine back from Lee.

There's a few kicking about down in Ayr. None as crazy as yours mind you. I know there's a few N/A's and one Black Auto TT that ive seen a few times. :cool:

I don't see me making it down for this but ye never know. If i manage to win the lotto and buy a supra in time, ill be there for sure! :D

The List

1. Kieran

2. Marc

3. Alex

4. Geo

5. Liam

6. Karolina

7. Blackie

8. AlliRR

9. Aldo

10. Mark

11. JakeG(Irish alcoholic)

12. Marty(Irish alcoholic)

13. HateEvent

14. Josh

ive worked out my rota for work and i get off on the 4th to the 18th. so im all set for this! does this mean i need to pull my finger out and get my TT done?! lol

There's a few kicking about down in Ayr. None as crazy as yours mind you. I know there's a few N/A's and one Black Auto TT that ive seen a few times. :cool:

I don't see me making it down for this but ye never know. If i manage to win the lotto and buy a supra in time, ill be there for sure! :D

Get the supra owners to join here and get their asses down to Pod. We need to go down mob handed.

I will have a spare seat in my Supe if you want to go down this year. If you fancy it your on the Haribos.

Get the supra owners to join here and get their asses down to Pod. We need to go down mob handed.

I will have a spare seat in my Supe if you want to go down this year. If you fancy it your on the Haribos.

Sounds good to me. Appreciate it. An unlimited supply of Haribo coming your way sir! :D

Ill fire a card on they supra's the next time I see them as well! :)

haribo?! sounds like a good deal! just dont put it in my pint this time lol

lol Obviously i'll supply petrol and beer tokens as well! :)

Does anyone know how much it will cost for the weekend, roughly? I'm off to Florida the month after as well so need to make sure I don't blast too much cash. :p

haribo?! sounds like a good deal! just dont put it in my pint this time lol, looks like ill be joining you TT guys :p thats me got my money all sorted and secure and now just waiting to get it all done :)

B*stard!

I'm going to do my best to have my car sorted for this!

You needing a hand with the car at all?

iirc its about £400 (ish) we spent in fuel, accomidation, meals/drinks, but im sure some of the other guys will come along and correct it if im wrong!

I think it was about £400 but there is plenty of time to save beer tokens.