1. 1. Which day to begin epic pod journey

• Thursday
    • Friday
    • Either Date

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was drinking a can of Fanta and was worried that one might have got inside and I'd have my mouth/throat stung.

First time being at a club event and nearly being killed would have been pretty embarrassing!

Well not for you, you'd be Dead. !!!!!!

yeah a decent day would be awesome like. the drifting last time was goos to watch aswell, seen a couple of cars hit stuff aswell

It was good but got a little boring after an hour or so.

I couldn't relax either just in case a car lost control, hit the railings and the heavy block came flying at my ankles. More worried for the girlfriend though in case she couldn't run quick enough :p

The crashes were superb though, especially when the guy let his lady drive and she crashed it. I felt back for him, but what do you expect?!

It was good but got a little boring after an hour or so.

I couldn't relax either just in case a car lost control, hit the railings and the heavy block came flying at my ankles. More worried for the girlfriend though in case she couldn't run quick enough :p

The crashes were superb though, especially when the guy let his lady drive and she crashed it. I felt back for him, but what do you expect?!

i would normally make a comment about letting a woman drift, but that blonde lassie in the silver R33 gts was good! shae made it look so easy plus she wasnt bad herself lol

i would normally make a comment about letting a woman drift, but that blonde lassie in the silver R33 gts was good! shae made it look so easy plus she wasnt bad herself lol

That's true :D

I'd like to have a go but wouldn't trust using my Supra for it unless it was just a coned track in the middle of a massive car park with nothing to hit.

That's true :D

I'd like to have a go but wouldn't trust using my Supra for it unless it was just a coned track in the middle of a massive car park with nothing to hit.

haha i wouldnt use the supe either. i would buy a cheap bmw or a cheap s13 for starting to learn in. means they are easy to fix lol.

haha i wouldnt use the supe either. i would buy a cheap bmw or a cheap s13 for starting to learn in. means they are easy to fix lol.

True :)

I'd like to have a go sometime but I'd much prefer to have a go at a track day.

Same goes for drag racing. It'd be fun once or twice but if I really want to, I can thrash it in a straight line for a quarter of a mile on the street and not go too far into illegal speeds.

Track driving is what I want :)

True :)

I'd like to have a go sometime but I'd much prefer to have a go at a track day.

Same goes for drag racing. It'd be fun once or twice but if I really want to, I can thrash it in a straight line for a quarter of a mile on the street and not go too far into illegal speeds.

Track driving is what I want :)

theres usually a few track days get organised through out the year, wouldnt mind doing 1 myself to see how i get on.

Confirmed List

is everyone on this list confirmed for coming down? if they are unsure or anything else, ive added a maybe list for anyone that needs to wait to find out for various reasons, is everyone else ok with that?

1. Kieran

2. Marc

3. Alex

4. Geo

5. Liam

6. Karolina

7. Blackie

8. AlliRR

9. Brian R

10. Aldo

11. Mark

12. JakeG(Irish alcoholic)

13. Marty(Irish alcoholic)

14. HateEvent

15. Josh

16. Havard

17. brucie-bonus

Maybe List

1. Robin (If Liam still has a spare seat at the time) ..