The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gold Rush - Big Twins

Rob_Mitchell

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Washer bottle relocation and battery relocation is now complete, shame its going to have carpet over it all. The HKS flange has been welded to the intercooler pipe and the HKS Racing BOV has been fitted, lovely bit of kit by the looks of it... looking forward to hearing it whhhoooossshhhh!!

Had a good laugh today with james and Lee about the radiator overflow tank, me and james like the real hidden look but lee like things to work ha ha.... we all won though and this is getting custom! oh yeah.

attachment.php?attachmentid=149432&stc=1&d=1333652729

attachment.php?attachmentid=149433&stc=1&d=1333652729

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_1769.jpg

To be fair...Lee has shamed me into moving my overflow tank back into the bay, it is a pita having to remove my headlight every few days to check the water level :D So you're the only weirdo now! :p

:D, under FMIC Panel for me please??

James dont let Lee bully you into things....:eyebrows: i thought WE WAS a team lol

Edited by Rob_Mitchell (see edit history)

and things have just picked up. :D loving the pics Lee is getting over to you mate. That iphone of his must be in constant use. I think a Live Web cam is in order now, see how he actually rolls. :D

Lee and James are both constantly firing pics to me, i think im SRD's most fussiest customer to date BUT i think its rubbed off on them, as they are now worse than me with this show car build. Its nice to have crazy OCD Folks working on my car though :D

Exciting times indeed! Suprapod will be awesome this year! (please say you are going Rob!?:D)

I must admit there are a few cars/builds i really look forward to seeing at shows. There are also alot of members i aint met too, and i owe alot of diet coke and beers to a few.

Im there if all is good.

Got some pics of the new dash panels fitted last night, just needs the lighter ring put on but im very happy with them. The JT Innovations touch screen has been mounted, not in the first place we decided but it was no good due to glare from the light.

Nur-luck carbon bonnet was laying on our works toilet roof this morning lol, thankyou Ricky again for collecting and delivering.

attachment.php?attachmentid=149748&stc=1&d=1334130791

attachment.php?attachmentid=149749&d=1334130791

attachment.php?attachmentid=149750&stc=1&d=1334130791

IMG_8977.jpg

IMG_9866.jpg

IMG_4725.jpg

She is ALIVE............. WWWOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Lee said she is very loud but thats sweet. im over the moon!!!!!!

Started up first turn of the key too!, had a broken wire on the MAF sensor i think he said but its all running lovely now

start up videos later