The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Please Help

Guest johnleicester

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have has abuse and insults from at least 4 of the same names that Jurgen has put up, And i have only 1 car for sale. I have kept mine still.

They had also quoted things that apparently i had said about a certain trader, We all know who the spy is though.

I will keep all my emails just incase someone needs them to help them, And yes i have reported it to pistonheads and also told them the source where they are coming from. Why they thought my 1 Supra is a threat i will never know lol

Edited by TopgunTT (see edit history)

Imaginary cars for sale?? I could tell you a story about that but Im gagged for legal reasons :)

These are really shoddy tactics....... quite sad, really it is.

My advice.... business not good?? try brainstorm a business plan together - Oh you have to have brains for that :D

Sad sad people who really need a kick in the nads

Sounds to me there is enough evidence to have something legal started this end and teach this fool to stop trying to mess with people that have a lot more respect for what they do than the op. If you got all this have you asked Pistonheads to remove all his ads?

darren at pistonheads said there is no need for now, and they are aware of them.

They are dealing with them.

I have has abuse and insults from at least 4 of the same names that Jurgen has put up, And i have only 1 car for sale. I have kept mine still.

They had also quoted things that apparently i had said about a certain trader, We all know who the spy is though.

I will keep all my emails just incase someone needs them to help them, And yes i have reported it to pistonheads and also told them the source where they are coming from. Why they thought my 1 Supra is a threat i will never know lol

i think they dont like other peoples cars up for sale , so they have more chance of selling theirs..

Imaginary cars for sale?? I could tell you a story about that but Im gagged for legal reasons :)

These are really shoddy tactics....... quite sad, really it is.

My advice.... business not good?? try brainstorm a business plan together - Oh you have to have brains for that :D

Sad sad people who really need a kick in the nads

just sad people am afraid trying dirty tactics..

the IP address for all emails are in same areas lol

what baffles me is the car is 'apprently in Japan' yet it has snow in the engine bay photos

Im just concerned?? whats going on here

A Geisha yet it has snow in the photo. Im just concerned?? whats going on here

A Japanese street yet it has snow in the photo. Im just concerned?? whats going on here

http://popular-pics.com/PPImages/japan-burried-snow-01.jpg

Japanese School girls yet it has snow in the photo. Im just concerned?? whats going on here

Japanese Snow Monkeys yet it has snow in the photo. Im just concerned?? whats going on here

A Japanese Temple yet it has snow in the photo. Im just concerned?? whats going on here

A Sumo Wrestler ski jumping yet it has snow in the photo. Im just concerned?? whats going on here

i think they dont like other peoples cars up for sale , so they have more chance of selling theirs..

I have sent details to pistonheads of the email addresses and names and they will be able to see that they match yours, Glad i kept them now.

This lot are never right in the head?

Remember with the emails the important thing is to check the headers (which are not visible unless you look at the properties of the email). You can spoof ANY email address, but it will always tell you what SMTP service it came out from, and if you are lucky it will tell you a whole lot more, sometimes even the name of the mail server they sent it from. You then simply report the email to the ISP they used to send the message and they may investigate it and take action. All ISPs have to have an abuse@ispname email address just for this purpose.

Remember with the emails the important thing is to check the headers (which are not visible unless you look at the properties of the email). You can spoof ANY email address, but it will always tell you what SMTP service it came out from, and if you are lucky it will tell you a whole lot more, sometimes even the name of the mail server they sent it from. You then simply report the email to the ISP they used to send the message and they may investigate it and take action. All ISPs have to have an abuse@ispname email address just for this purpose.

how can i check my end mate ?

piston heads told me they were the same...

do i go onto email and right click ?

how can i check my end mate ?

piston heads told me they were the same...

do i go onto email and right click ?

Depends which email program you use or if you use webmail. They all display it in different places.

If you send on an email to somebody to check then make sure you send it as an attachment rather than just forwarding as that loses the header info.

Enough techie people on here to help you find those headers though so let us know which email package or webmail you use and we can find the headers. Best not to post the headers in an open forum though as it means they can also see how you collect your emails and from which ISP.

Guest johnleicester

Hi im not with anyone i came on here to ask for help all i got is abuse.

OK my question to Jurgen please explain using the same calculations as before why you are selling this car at a £6-7000 loss??

http://www.king-buyer.co.jp/car_list/stock.php?id=6287

can you guys see now why i got suspicious???

i am no spammer or trader or newbie ive been on here for 6 months, there were no problems with me on here before.

Jurgen i say to you please answer my question in a polite and gentlemanly manner i have always been polite to everyone on here and would be nice if you can discuss this in a decent way.

It shows a lot about someone how they compose themselves under pressure.

If you have nothing to hide mate then stop diverting attention by blaming the bad guys and answer my concerns??

Many Thanks

Why sir??

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2353679.htm

this is why i have been suspicious the car is for sale Japan for £24000 according to my calculations and why is it being sold here for the same price??

Thats why i started to question the rest. Tell me if i am wrong??

Quite easy really, when people ring up my company and mess me about dissecting prices like you have messed Jurgen about, you wouldnt be getting the quality of service you are still getting.

The question is, are you going to buy any of these cars you are listing, why are you dissecting the prices and working out YOUR calculations, when clearly they arent yours to be worked out.

The price is the price, you pay it, or you dont.

So yes, you are wrong.

Edited by Purity14 (see edit history)