The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Please Help

Guest johnleicester

This thread is bogus. Start a thread asking about a really good advert. Then post you have a problem with that ad without really explaining why. Then post you have another problem without explaining that either. The end.

Wow. I doubt this will even cause a hiccup for you, Jurgen. Onwards and upwards

one like this also appeared on GTR owners but thankfully few members, admin and other traders vouched for me..

the ad is very clear..

thanks for all the support guys.;

business is difficult as it is with out this hassle or timewasting insulting emails.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol what a joke. I don't think you can get a more comprehensive advert than that it explains everything about buying an import. What you need to pay etc. Anyone seriously wanting to buy ether of these cars is going to do a little more research than trying to read between the lines of an add. I would really like to know the behind the scenes of who this guy is.

I do hope it is not another trader bad mouthing JM-Imports otherwise I might be inclined to let you lot analyse every single one of their adverts publically on the forum and face them down on any legal challenge they might put up.

We may even have our own section especially to post links to their adverts and allow people to put their views on exactly what is wrong with the advert. Obviously it will be comments which can be justified and would stand up legally if they decided to push things further.

So I do sincerely hope they are not doing anything to bad mouth JM-Imports, especially if we can show they have been behind any emails pretending to be Mawby.

I expect an email to appear in my mailbox soon with them claiming it is nothing to do with them, but I do hope they realise how easy it is to track back where an email came from due to the header information hidden within it...

Just been pointed out which ISP the original poster above is using, reading back through the posts I think I can see what this was all about to start with.

Open that section, would be glad to rip some adverts apart!!lol

I am probably one of the more recent members to buy a car of Jurgen after picking my car up in September. I have been a member on here for 4 years and decided to go for a car the JM Imports advertised in Japan. I paid Jurgen £6000 up front and although I naturally worried about getting the car, everything went well and I was kept informed about the progress.

Once the car arrived Jurgen really did pull the stops out to get me the car for the date I requested as we were wanting to go to Wales for a Pancake run on the following weekend...:)

Due to this rush, a problem with the cars engine mounts was not noticed until I got the car home and THIS is where Jurgen proved his point as a great trader. There was a vibration through the car at idle that wasn't really noticeable on collection. After exhausting all options over the phone as to possible causes of the vibration Jurgen asked for me to return the car to Newcastle for inspection, he offered to cover my fuel costs and we decided to stay overnight as a bit of a weekend away. Jurgen collected and dropped us off in town and kept us up tp date on their findings. Due to the parts not being available we returned the car home and Jurgen ordered the gear from Toyota.

Due to the inconvenience of the second visit Jurgen offered to meet us half way and swap vehicles while the replacement engine mounts were fitted. Long story short, the car went back to Jurgen for a week, he did the job, returned it to us valeted, and in perfect condition. He even offered to wave the £150 I owed him due to the hassle we'd had. The problem was not actually of Jurgens making as most VVTi have the same problem at 60K miles, but he went well beyond the call of duty.

Would I advise anyone to buy of him.....hell yes..!!;)

If this is another attempt to smear his good name on the forum then I think you are wasting your time, there are more than enough "happy" customers over the years to outweigh the attempts of the less scrupulous who are not interested in promoting their own businesses but would rather rubbish the competition....:rolleyes:

This is a small pond where trust and reputation will not be easily ruined.

PM me if you want to know anything about my experience. I had not met Jurgen until I bought the car and I am a very difficult man to please when it comes to cars. My views are impartial and strictly based on experience.

H.

I am probably one of the more recent members to buy a car of Jurgen after picking my car up in September. I have been a member on here for 4 years and decided to go for a car the JM Imports advertised in Japan. I paid Jurgen £6000 up front and although I naturally worried about getting the car, everything went well and I was kept informed about the progress.

Once the car arrived Jurgen really did pull the stops out to get me the car for the date I requested as we were wanting to go to Wales for a Pancake run on the following weekend...:)

Due to this rush, a problem with the cars engine mounts was not noticed until I got the car home and THIS is where Jurgen proved his point as a great trader. There was a vibration through the car at idle that wasn't really noticeable on collection. After exhausting all options over the phone as to possible causes of the vibration Jurgen asked for me to return the car to Newcastle for inspection, he offered to cover my fuel costs and we decided to stay overnight as a bit of a weekend away. Jurgen collected and dropped us off in town and kept us up tp date on their findings. Due to the parts not being available we returned the car home and Jurgen ordered the gear from Toyota.

Due to the inconvenience of the second visit Jurgen offered to meet us half way and swap vehicles while the replacement engine mounts were fitted. Long story short, the car went back to Jurgen for a week, he did the job, returned it to us valeted, and in perfect condition. He even offered to wave the £150 I owed him due to the hassle we'd had. The problem was not actually of Jurgens making as most VVTi have the same problem at 60K miles, but he went well beyond the call of duty.

Would I advise anyone to buy of him.....hell yes..!!;)

If this is another attempt to smear his good name on the forum then I think you are wasting your time, there are more than enough "happy" customers over the years to outweigh the attempts of the less scrupulous who are not interested in promoting their own businesses but would rather rubbish the competition....:rolleyes:

This is a small pond where trust and reputation will not be easily ruined.

PM me if you want to know anything about my experience. I had not met Jurgen until I bought the car and I am a very difficult man to please when it comes to cars. My views are impartial and strictly based on experience.

H.

thanks h

mods feel free to lock this thread..

i still not recieved any emails ref the car for sale.

thanks h

mods feel free to lock this thread..

i still not recieved any emails ref the car for sale.

I wouldn't lock it Jurgen as it has a large number of people supporting you. One thing that winds me up is that the car industry is full of crap traders with poor customer service. You finally find one that takes a pride in his work, supplying good quality cars and you get people trying to rubbish their name..!!

I hope this wasn't another troll but the odds are looking in favour at the moment..!!

H.

I hope this wasn't another troll but the odds are looking in favour at the moment..!!

H.

Just having a quick look on Pistonheads Supra adverts makes it very obvious who is behind this. I get alot of people asking me for advice on where to look for imports, and I certainly won't be pointing anyone in their direction.

He's scum, and has already made himself a poor reputation by trying (unsucessfully) to tarnish the name of one of our better traders. I hope you understand now how much support Jurgen has on this forum, and realise your pathetic tactics will have no effect on his reputation here.

I actually feel sorry for you, if you have to resort to such low practices to make a living.

Just having a quick look on Pistonheads Supra adverts makes it very obvious who is behind this. I get alot of people asking me for advice on where to look for imports, and I certainly won't be pointing anyone in their direction.

He's scum, and has already made himself a poor reputation by trying (unsucessfully) to tarnish the name of one of our better traders. I hope you understand now how much support Jurgen has on this forum, and realise your pathetic tactics will have no effect on his reputation here.

I actually feel sorry for you, if you have to resort to such low practices to make a living.

I think on the basis that we have not had a response may confirm that this was indeed another troll and the same one as last time. I wish I had a ban button at times like this..!!

H.

Guest johnleicester

Hi Guys sorry ive been away im not a troll :)

Im John this is my email [email protected]

Jurgen mate i have had a chat to you a few times via email??

If anyone doesnt believe me them please email me and i will forward the correspondence

Jurgen as i have already told you i have been in a situation with another importer to whom i lost my deposit it was quite substantial, and i came on here for help and advice to safegaurd my deposit thats all, and i can surely say my deposit will be more safe with you than any other importer.

Thanks

Please dont feel offended anyone sorry

Guest johnleicester
Concerns? What's wrong with the ad? There are other traders that post utter crap on PH. You should admire the time taken over ones from Jurgen

Aside, I love that 650ps one. Maaaaaaaaaaaan

Tony you ask me whats wrong with the advert??

The maths mate it claims to charge a fee of 750 only!!!

when please guys do the maths yourself

http://www.king-buyer.co.jp/car_list/stock.php?id=6660

i make it a fee of around 4-4.5k

Guest wantthatone

i dont think anyone is interested mr leicester, you seem to be up setting a few people, jurgen is a top guy...... by the way jurgen i can post out that drivers seat belt next week.........

Deregistration, shipping, shipping insurance, UK Compliance, SVA, MOT, registration, valet, service, Road Tax - that's all free isn't it.

You need to sniff less potent glue.

Guest johnleicester

I dont understand way every body is soo protective and cagey on here????

Im asking valid questions and have not been rude to anybody, and it would be nice if we can chat like gentlemen on here please.

Hi Guys sorry ive been away im not a troll :)

Im John this is my email [email protected]

Jurgen mate i have had a chat to you a few times via email??

If anyone doesnt believe me them please email me and i will forward the correspondence

Jurgen as i have already told you i have been in a situation with another importer to whom i lost my deposit it was quite substantial, and i came on here for help and advice to safegaurd my deposit thats all, and i can surely say my deposit will be more safe with you than any other importer.

Thanks

Please dont feel offended anyone sorry

Name and shame this importer.

For someone at the beginning of the thread who just need a bit of help you seem to know a lot more, so much more that infact I suspect you are EXACTLY who we think you are!

Even down to the same ISP to connect (do you really think we didn't know.....)

hotmail address? wow what a suprise!!!

I dont understand way every body is soo protective and cagey on here????

Im asking valid questions and have not been rude to anybody, and it would be nice if we can chat like gentlemen on here please.

Noboby is protective and cagey. You posted an ad in JAPAN. Jurgen's add for the same car was a price to drive away in the UK. What's hard to understand about that?

Noboby is protective and cagey. You posted an ad in JAPAN. Jurgen's add for the same car was a price to drive away in the UK. What's hard to understand about that?

Nothing, especially when he is making quotes that would seem to line up with a certain moral-lacking lowlife trader I know....... (and no I didn't name them so pfffft, but by all means attempt to send me a legal letter) :)