The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Please Help

Guest johnleicester

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love this thread. Go back to where you came little troll..!!

Can we still not name this trader? I only came across their website when I was looking for a dildo for my gay friend..!!

H.

The nameless trader shall have to remain nameless :(

Although John from Leicester may have notified an un-named trader that I said certain things... but since I've not named them or their underhand tactics or their suspect product I'd like them to attempt to say otherwise :)

The nameless trader shall have to remain nameless :(

Although John from Leicester may have notified an un-named trader that I said certain things... but since I've not named them or their underhand tactics or their suspect product I'd like them to attempt to say otherwise :)

So I got away with the dildo comment then?

Hi Guys sorry ive been away im not a troll :)

Im John this is my email [email protected]

Jurgen mate i have had a chat to you a few times via email??

If anyone doesnt believe me them please email me and i will forward the correspondence

Jurgen as i have already told you i have been in a situation with another importer to whom i lost my deposit it was quite substantial, and i came on here for help and advice to safegaurd my deposit thats all, and i can surely say my deposit will be more safe with you than any other importer.

Thanks

Please dont feel offended anyone sorry

yes i have spoke to you a month back (ref another car) white supra T51R but why have you not emailed me about this black car ??

also i even offered you the chance for me to bring the car to UK (and i even said if you are deadly serious and your still relucant to put money down ) -for this occassion only, i will pay for the car for only £1000 deposit from yourself..

you decided that still was not good enough ???

i think i offered you a cracking deal..

and i also said if car was not upto scracth then your £1000 deposit will be returned...

which was no risk to yourself ?? and nothing to lose.

but yet , you still never went for it..

Edited by Jurgen-Jm-Imports (see edit history)

Tony you ask me whats wrong with the advert??

The maths mate it claims to charge a fee of 750 only!!!

when please guys do the maths yourself

http://www.king-buyer.co.jp/car_list/stock.php?id=6660

i make it a fee of around 4-4.5k

lol do your sums mate..

168 is car at garage with out even leaving the dealership..

it will costs 200,000 yen to collect car, cancel jap plates, transport the car to port and my guy in japan to get his fee..

so just for you..

1880000 = /124 (you dont get XE.com rates from bank..

=£15161 plus 30% costs on arrival = £19709

my fee is £750

dvla is 170

mot 45

chip 60

first service from us - oil and filter £40

fog conversion £40

so i have now figured who you are lol, your the guy that send me lots of emails questioning the 70 % upfront etc etc, you tested me to the point i almost offered to pay the car for you for £1000 deposit , then you ignored contact with me..

then you come on here with this ad , with out emailing me..

now you make me breakdown costs so i can show you or others..

what are you gaining from it ??

today i already had to remove all my Piston heads ads, because someone have complained about them , that my ads have too much detail..

i have the email about this from PISTONHEADS..(if you need me to print it on here) and all other abusive emails.

your clearly here to cause trouble and by looking at things you are working for said company in a devious way.

Edited by JustGav (see edit history)

if your reading this ADAM, UNDER WHICH NAME YOUR PRETENDING TO BE..

please concentrate on your business, if you do this (then you might have more joy selling cars)..

but trying to get bogus members to try and tarnsih me, send abusive emails, reporting me to pistonheads, basically trying everything to get people not to like me or to buy from me..

i will give you a TIP,,.

CARS sell themselfs ..

if you try this without the tricks , scams and cons..

you might do better.

What a spiteful little ****..!!

Maybe I'll go to .... and take a few test drives and piss them about a bit..? One way to alienate your potential client base is to clearly advertise yourself as a trouble making pigeon dick on the biggest Supra owners club in the country?

Congrats..!!

H.

Edited by JustGav
Swearing and location (see edit history)

here is some of the latest emails i got since i started to advertise pistonheads with cars..

it has obviously upsetted the dealer as he normally controls the Pistonhead area and still does..( and i dont report him, cars will sell themselfs).

i have many many more emails.

but am not going to waste my time cutting and pasting them, they have wasted enough of my time..

and am getting really fed up now

email1.jpg

email2.jpg

email3.jpg

email4.jpg

email5.jpg

email6.jpg

Edited by JustGav
location (see edit history)

here is some of the latest emails i got since i started to advertise pistonheads with cars..

it has obviously upsetted the dealer as he normally controls the Pistonhead area and still does..( and i dont report him, cars will sell themselfs).

i have many many more emails.

but am not going to waste my time cutting and pasting them, they have wasted enough of my time..

and am getting really fed up now

Jesus..!!

Talk about twisted. I have never understodd why people try to undermine their competition as opposed to promoting their own business interests. No one wants to hear someone slagging off the competition. I have been a sales rep for 10 years and always compliment my competition and if they are good, I say that they are not the only ones etc etc.

What a bunch of so and so's!!

H.

Edited by JustGav
Swearing and location (see edit history)

What a bunch of pricks..!!

Seconded. I am going through the import process with Jurgen at the moment...I have sent a substantial amount of cash, but he has kept me updated with progress and has answered all my questions! My choice on going with JM Imports was based on reputation and the quality of stock that they source - simples!

Ignore these idiots.

here is the conversion with me and said potential new buyer from 12 dec 2010..

you will need to read it from 1 to 6

and also you will need to read from bottom of the page to the top..

i tried my hardest to convince him and in the end i even offered to buy the car for only £1000 deposit as he seem really keen on this car..

but you guessed it - he had no intention of buying..

jonny1.jpg

jonny2.jpg

jonny3.jpg

jonny4.jpg

jonny6.jpg

jonny7.jpg

jonny8.jpg

cant get a better service than you provide Jurgen.

keep up the great work

those emails make them look like kids and obviously know your the better importer and cant stand it.

just gives them a bad rep and reading theads like these can only boost yours because theres alot of support for you mate.

cant get a better service than you provide Jurgen.

keep up the great work

those emails make them look like kids and obviously know your the better importer and cant stand it.

just gives them a bad rep and reading theads like these can only boost yours because theres alot of support for you mate.

Well said.

I was going to say Jurgen, after reading some of your adverts maybe some personal reccommendations would be useful for anyone who is unsure. After 4 years of being on here I trusted you and came out with one of the best cars on the forum (IMO..!!). I for one would not mind if you gave my mobile number to a prospective buyer as I would tell them exactly what happened when I bought off you..!!

Good people are hard to find and people cannot gamble with their money these days..!!

H.

I have only two requests...

PLEASE nobody mention the actual name of the company or make obvious hints, so that way there can be no legal threats asking for this thread to be removed.

And no swearing, by keeping this thread legal clean and no swearing, there is no reason to delete it :)

Please and thank you :)

Edited by JustGav (see edit history)

Jurgen, don't waste your time replying to them mate. Just collect all the evidence you can and sue the **** for slander and deformation of character.

NOS can represent you :)

Edit: Sorry Gav, I thought that's what the swear filter was for. Will watch out in future :)

Edited by neo2810
No swearing please (see edit history)