Supra LED taillights! GORJUS!

gazzi123

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just ordered a set for myself.

There definetly on my 'to do' list.

I never use to like them, but I do really like them now, after wondering why, I had a quick search for older ones and the style has actually changed, people use to do them in that snowflake style set-up of LED's, which I still don't really like.

There definetly on my 'to do' list.

I never use to like them, but I do really like them now, after wondering why, I had a quick search for older ones and the style has actually changed, people use to do them in that snowflake style set-up of LED's, which I still don't really like.

beauty of LED rear lights, they can be done in any pattern you can think off... I've had poeple ask me to do some really odd designs...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest blueangel

they can be built with a reflector in and a few sets have had and then passed mot's but they look wrong so dont normally bother.

Most ppl just keep an old set of jspec's and put them in for the mot.

they can be built with a reflector in and a few sets have had and then passed mot's but they look wrong so dont normally bother.

Most ppl just keep an old set of jspec's and put them in for the mot.

the ones i bought from you passed m.o.t. i still have them too even though i sold the supra lol.