The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra LED taillights! GORJUS!

gazzi123

Facelifts rears you can pick up cheap in mint condition second hand so 450 is expensive 350 for one front headlight??
How much do they go for normally? What about new ones?

Yep, I brought the UK Spec front headlamps and they cost me just over £350 from Toyota.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much do they go for normally? What about new ones?

Yep, I brought the UK Spec front headlamps and they cost me just over £350 from Toyota.

That's for a pair though ;)

If you have a decent Mr T you can get facelift rears for £110 and UK fronts for £305

Guest blueangel
I'm curious too ;) but I can tell you blueangel will be less than what I do them for, then again, we use different methods :p

lol we do indeed fella different methods different designs completly different lights dude

Guest blueangel
How much would you charge for just the conversion itself, ie we send you our lights, you do the conversion and post back?

I dont post prices on the forum fella im not a trader here i deal on ebay or throu email.

Some people just like the "action" of LEDs on/off but retain the stock look - like I have full led lights with lense covers on.

Is it any different to a stock looking supra with a big single??

Wasn't a dig at the lights in any way, the quality is superb, it's just for the money for something that look pretty much exactly the same as stock I'd rather go with the uncovered LEDs so at least you know you've got something :)

Lol, comparing a single turbo to leds is a pretty feeble argument bud :D

there is no way of getting the facelift rears for any cheaper than £140 absolute minimum and from experience even steve manley cant touch that fella

What sort of statement is that to make? Just because you pay more than I did means that it is impossible? Who mentioned Steve Manley anyway? Is he the be-all and end all of OEM parts in the UK? I would check your facts and at least do the appropriate ground work before making statements like that bud, it looks as if you are spitting the dummy.

Anyway, I was a tenner out in my estimate, it was pre-facelift rears that were £110, facelift rears are £120 with discount at my local Mr-T. I can't remember but I think they might even have came with bulbs. Harry Sachs got a set without discount for something like £130 up here.

FWIW Steve Manley is rarely on par with the prices I get quoted, never mind beating them.

Wasn't a dig at the lights in any way, the quality is superb, it's just for the money for something that look pretty much exactly the same as stock I'd rather go with the uncovered LEDs so at least you know you've got something :)

Lol, comparing a single turbo to leds is a pretty feeble argument bud :D

Well, it was the best comparison i could come up with at the time! ;)

Well, it was the best comparison i could come up with at the time! ;)

I got a quote from Heckler, the authorised trader on here, a couple of weeks ago. I was impressed with the prices bearing in mind I got a set of facelight lights included in the price.

I have used Heckler's services before and always been impressed.

I like them but then again I like Justin Beiber

Ric made mine; Plug and play with New OEM facelifts, OEM quality no issues, 5 mins to fit. Just checked I have them a year and a half, and still look as new :)

I didnt want the reflectors think they take to look off the car , so I just swap over my other lenses for MOT.

Just waiting on the LED License Plate setup now for Ric to develop :)

Guest blueangel
What sort of statement is that to make? Just because you pay more than I did means that it is impossible? Who mentioned Steve Manley anyway? Is he the be-all and end all of OEM parts in the UK? I would check your facts and at least do the appropriate ground work before making statements like that bud, it looks as if you are spitting the dummy.

Anyway, I was a tenner out in my estimate, it was pre-facelift rears that were £110, facelift rears are £120 with discount at my local Mr-T. I can't remember but I think they might even have came with bulbs. Harry Sachs got a set without discount for something like £130 up here.

FWIW Steve Manley is rarely on par with the prices I get quoted, never mind beating them.

Im sorry i didnt mean it to sound like that, When my local toyota started putting their prices up i rang around at least 8-9 dealerships to try beat the price i even tried to get a price importing bulk orders of 10 at a time but nowhere was able to beat the £140ish price.

The Steve Manley quote was because normally when people are asking prices on toyota oem parts he's the dealership that is mentioned with cheaper than cheap parts.

Im sorry i didnt mean it to sound like that, When my local toyota started putting their prices up i rang around at least 8-9 dealerships to try beat the price i even tried to get a price importing bulk orders of 10 at a time but nowhere was able to beat the £140ish price.

The Steve Manley quote was because normally when people are asking prices on toyota oem parts he's the dealership that is mentioned with cheaper than cheap parts.

You could probably save a couple of ££'s ordering from here, the trouble is you would be stuck with shipping charges so by the time you added that on it literally would be only a few ££'s.

I just went in with a half decent order, couple of 100 nothing crazy, and asked what the guy could do for me. I explained that I could bring a lot of business his way if he would be generous with a discount etc. Ever since then he has beaten or matched every price I have gotten from Steve Manley. That was before postage most of the time too :D

I tried to contact him a few weeks ago about fuel filters and 4life coolant but he hasn't gotten back to me. Not sure if he has moved on, will need to pop in and see if he is still about. Will need to re-negotiate my discount if he has lol.

Which Stealer Scott? I had a similar arrangement / discount with Western Toyota at Sighthill, Edinburgh but haven't been in for a long time.

Shields Toyota Hamilton bud.

The address is Hamilton but it is actually just off the 1st cutoff on the East Kilbride expressway heading towards EK from the Raith.

I like them but then again I like Justin Beiber

Ric made mine; Plug and play with New OEM facelifts, OEM quality no issues, 5 mins to fit. Just checked I have them a year and a half, and still look as new :)

I didnt want the reflectors think they take to look off the car , so I just swap over my other lenses for MOT.

Just waiting on the LED License Plate setup now for Ric to develop :)

There easy... ;)

Steve manly is not cheap, he just quotes the book price. For some reason the book price is different from toyota garage to toyota garage too.

Steve just had a supra once so every one thinks he loves us supra owners. He only had one for a short time to.

I didn't even know he had one. I thought one of the guys on here came across him by chance (not literally Ed).

• 4 weeks later...